watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Betis Roll call

Started by SouthfieldWhite, August 04, 2013, 07:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

I know some are not too bothered with friendlies, and I know for some its tough to get to the cottage on a midweek night, but who is making the effort to get down to the Cottage tomorrow,
Hard to guess the attendance for tomorrow

I hate missing any home game so I will be there

Rhys Lightning 63

Count me in, got my tickets as part of the bundle. Gonna head up early so I can get my name put on my shirt ready for the new season
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Ron Sheepskin

I'm bringing old Father Sheepskin to this one. We'll start in the Hammy End, but the lure of a tartan blanket and some cocoa may make us end up in the Riverside.  092.gif
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

ScalleysDad

The cunning plan is to leave here about 11ish, bomb up the A35 to Romsey,do a little business, and then hope the M3 and M25 is clear to get me on the M40 to Banbury by 4. A quick yes/no/maybe and then a couple of hours to get past Barnes Bridge by 7ish so that I can find a spot facing the M3 for a quick exit. Train on Saturday which will be a relief of sorts.

alexbishop

Desperate to see some Football and potentially a good game so will be there!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JackyFulham90

Because of work I can't make the game I am defo going to the Parma game though & looking forward to it

jelmo

Im going. Looking forward to seeing mesca play after hearing the gllowing reports about him.

MasterHaynes

I'm there, even taking my Brighton supporting son. Because all seats were all £7.50(I bought the Parma bundle), treated us to W section in the Riverside, see how the other half live.

God The Mechanic

Figured I'd get a seat in the Johnny Haynes stand as I've never been there, and friendlies are cheap.  Kinda regretting it though, cos I'm pretty tall and vaguely recall there being comments about little legroom :P

I'm guessing it won't be too busy so I'll be able to move elsewhere.

FTID

Can't go tomorrow but shall be going to the Parma game - looking forward to seeing players like Cassano and biabiany

e4b

Me plus 3 .Riverside block W as well.First time in that stand for me.Maybe see you there MH we are in row O.only downside is my two sons are Arsenal fans and my son in law supports Manure

fulhamben

Sadly not, off with work to sunny Manchester for 2 weeks :(

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Quote from: e4b on August 04, 2013, 09:44:26 PM
Me plus 3 .Riverside block W as well.First time in that stand for me.Maybe see you there MH we are in row O.only downside is my two sons are Arsenal fans and my son in law supports Manure

The merits of the Riverside Stand have been well documented over the years on FoF so no need to revisit them.  However, you should look forward to decent/clean bogs & the finest view from the concourse of any football ground.  You might also want to wear an additional layer as it gets rather chilly for an evening kick-off.

Airfix

Am in for both Betis and Parma. Trying out my new seat for size.

MasterHaynes

Row W tonight I think, wanted to get a birds eye view to better see the system and formation Jol has opted for this season, Saturday I opted for WL, close to the dug out, maybe hear some of the shouted instructions from the bench, find out if Jol is happy with the way the team are playing and responding to his instructions or doing their own thing.

MJG

3 generations of us going tonight and checking out our new ST seats in H block of the old stand.

In the Enclosure

Sitting in the old enclosure tonight - Upper tier of JH on Saturday

ScalleysDad

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 05, 2013, 07:42:49 AM
Row W tonight I think, wanted to get a birds eye view to better see the system and formation Jol has opted for this season, Saturday I opted for WL, close to the dug out, maybe hear some of the shouted instructions from the bench, find out if Jol is happy with the way the team are playing and responding to his instructions or doing their own thing.

Unless there has been a monumental shift over the summer you won't be getting much from the dug out unless you can speak Spanish. 'He' tends to stand with his arms folded and stares a lot and goodness knows what his brother does for ninety minutes.
Blimey game hasn't started yet .................................

epsomraver

Yes, going, over the riverside tonight and Saturday, going to stand behind the dug out and shout abuse after we have no shots on goal 086.gif

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: epsomraver on August 05, 2013, 09:19:29 AM
Yes, going, over the riverside tonight and Saturday, going to stand behind the dug out and shout abuse after we have no shots on goal 086.gif

That sounds like a great idea, wish I'd though of that. Now I'm stuck in the Hammy End
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense