watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which kit would you recommend?

Started by FTID, August 04, 2013, 09:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTID

I shall be buying this years kit but I haven't a clue of which one; the away kit is nicer but I feel weird not wearing black and white. The away doesn't stand out as fulham because its red but it is a lot better looking than the home kit. What would you buy?

SP

I'm a little too old for replica shirts & the modern kits make me sweat perfusely so I tend to lean towards the training range.  They are also more acceptable on non-Fulham activities.

MikeCdawg

I haven't seen the away kit. Has anyone got any links? Can't see it on the club website either

Lighthouse

I shall be going for the thigh boots and chemise wedding dress ensemble with gusset spankle shorts with just a hint of rosemary for the flowers.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

karlfulham97

HatterDon

If I can scrape enough cash together [which would be great but not likely], I'm going to take a flier on the new away kit. It looks very much like the old Demon kit that I've always liked. My problem would be who's name to put on the back. Right now, all I can come up with is MAF.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FulhamPHX

Quote from: HatterDon on August 05, 2013, 04:02:01 AM
If I can scrape enough cash together [which would be great but not likely], I'm going to take a flier on the new away kit. It looks very much like the old Demon kit that I've always liked. My problem would be who's name to put on the back. Right now, all I can come up with is MAF.

I had considered doing the same thing with number 16.  Waiting on the third kit first though.

Burt

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 04, 2013, 10:58:09 PM
I shall be going for the thigh boots and chemise wedding dress ensemble with gusset spankle shorts with just a hint of rosemary for the flowers.

Weird...didn't think the third kit had been launched yet  :dft011:

Vinnieffc

Quote from: SP on August 04, 2013, 10:12:01 PM
I'm a little too old for replica shirts & the modern kits make me sweat perfusely so I tend to lean towards the training range.  They are also more acceptable on non-Fulham activities.

I bought the home shirt and it actually looks better in real life than in the photo's. Also the fabric is really light and airy so no sweat problems. (Attn: FFC Marketing Dept. Please place my cheque in the post - you have my address)  :yay: