watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bale Vs Ronaldo

Started by Markffc123, August 05, 2013, 11:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markffc123

I Think its obscene the price both of these players have/will go for in transfer market

i for one dont think bale is better than ronaldo-ronaldo is a winner and has won champions leagues,championships etc and i dont know how they can price bale as £25 million more than ronaldo when he won nothing

who is better and are they worth the pricetag?

Bassey the warrior

Ronaldo is a fair bit better: far more powerful with an incredible shot and very good in the air, not to mention far more determined. Also very versatile.

rusty shackleford

Ronaldo is one of the 2 best players in the world. Bale is not

Northern Cottager

Ronaldo was great over here but he seems to of gone to La Liga and bulked up and just seems in a class above everyone else bar Messi. I'd like to see if Bale progresses as he seems to of had a great season but wonder if he can continue it into next and beyond.

Bryanthebroom

Yeah obviously Ronaldo's in a different league but Bale's only 24 and is yet to reach his peak.

Lest we forget Fat Ronaldo, who was a class above both of them.

Ronaldo Brazil Impossible Technique And Dribbling Ever

Lighthouse

No player is worth the sort of money being talked about. Ronaldo the better player but really the price tag is just silly.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

God The Mechanic

Original Ronaldo was something else.  As good as he was, it really is a crying shame that he never reached his full potential because of injuries.  And dear god was he good.

Ronaldo goal vs Compostela

One of my favourite things I've seen in football, just his strength, determination and quite frankly absurd composure.  C Ronaldo (and many more modern players) would have stopped half way through claiming a free kick.

Matt Inglis

The pricetag of a player should not be viewed as completely based on their ability. Just look at how much Steven Fletcher went for, a lot of it is down to how important they are to the club. Bale on his lonesome nearly got Spurs a top four finish last term and that is why they need so much for him.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I'm not sure Gareth Bale is in my top ten of current footballers... Outstanding but Tottenham should be running the marathon for that kind of money.

Players better than Bale?

Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Andres Iniesta, Mario Gotze, Robin van Persie, Juan Mata, Luis Suarez, Thomas Muller, and that's not even mentioning the likes of Bastian Schweinsteiger, Xabi Alonso, Eden Hazard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, Mario Balotelli, Toni Kroos.

But I feel with Real Madrid that they value Gareth Bale's emphatic ability higher than someone with less visible quality but an as good footballer in Mario Gotze. Real Madrid are, and always will be, a club that likes to show off. A club that likes to make statements in the players they buy.

Gareth Bale is a very good footballer, who done absolutely nothing in both games vs. Fulham (got to be added), but he's not good enough to be the most expensive player in the world. He does not merit that price tag.

The King

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on August 05, 2013, 11:43:11 AM
Yeah obviously Ronaldo's in a different league but Bale's only 24 and is yet to reach his peak.

What do you mean, Fat Ronaldo? It's THE Ronaldo.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: The King on August 05, 2013, 12:24:58 PM
Quote from: Bryanthebroom on August 05, 2013, 11:43:11 AM

What do you mean, Fat Ronaldo? It's THE Ronaldo.

Like Highlander!