Main Menu

Hammers feeling effects of long season - Gianfranco Zola

Started by Sector9, May 03, 2010, 12:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sector9

Poor, poor them; all those games

oh wait a minute...

Lighthouse

Well after their season and our season it was odds on we would beat them at home for the first time in over FORTY YEARS. After all we have had more practice this season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 03, 2010, 12:37:09 AM
Well after their season and our season it was odds on we would beat them at home for the first time in over FORTY YEARS. After all we have had more practice this season.
Yeah, basically we cheated. So does that make US "The Cheats"?  :005:

CorkedHat

Unless I am not mistaken, two things are a certainty for next season.
The first is that Zola will be long gone and secondly West Ham will be struggling to get out of the bottom three.
I don't think Zola is a bad bloke and I wish him well in the future, but whoever takes over from him is being handed the proverbial poisoned chalice
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Teabag

Do you think they will complain to the FA that we fielded a few of our strongest team yesterday?!

Logicalman

Teabag,
If you check out this thread, you'll see the team against Hull was closer to our stronger team than yesterday. So, all in all, if the Fulham Ladies lost to Hull, then the Fulham Ladies Reserves beat the spammers .. oh, the irony of it all.

Burt

Yes I saw that quote on the BBC website earlier today and was left wondering whether their season had also started 10 months ago and they had played an additional 18 games in the Europa and 6 games in the FA Cup etc. etc.

He's having a bubble.

FulhamGK

My Facebook status update post game...

According to West Ham's owners we put out a "ladies team" against Hull.  Guess what?  Our "ladies team" just beat you West Ham...

A ladies team huh?  Well that must be embarrassing for them!  :54:
Don't mess with Texas!

Augustino

Quote from: FulhamGK on May 04, 2010, 09:41:08 PM
According to West Ham's owners we put out a "ladies team" against Hull.  Guess what?  Our "ladies team" just beat you West Ham...
A ladies team huh?  Well that must be embarrassing for them!  :54:

Here here!