watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v. Real Betis - match highlights

Started by Burt, August 06, 2013, 11:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

For those of you who weren't at the game and want to see what happened, and indeed for those of you who were at the game and want to re-live what happened, then here are the highlights:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/august/06/real-betis-highlights

Northern Cottager

Lighthouse

Love the moan over the soundtrack when Berbatov back heeled and Mesca didn't take the shot.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

They looked a neat, tidy side. Not a bad result and if the open goal had been tapped in at the end, would have been a decent win.
OK, it is pre season, but the back 4 tended to drop off a bit too much and gave them too much space. (only highlights though to be fair)

Count Berbatov

I wish there was more. too little to see to judge properly. Looked like a tough team to beat Betis
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

MasterHaynes

I would like to have seen the Ruiz penalty shout as it looked a clear penalty also Rodeallagas disallowed goal, interesting to see who was offside as Rodeallaga looked like he just made a late run to slide it in.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 07, 2013, 08:10:35 AM
I would like to have seen the Ruiz penalty shout as it looked a clear penalty also Rodeallagas disallowed goal, interesting to see who was offside as Rodeallaga looked like he just made a late run to slide it in.

I felt at the time it was Berba, but wasn't at a great angle to see.  The linesman put his flag up pretty early on too.

Lighthouse

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 07, 2013, 01:30:51 PM

I felt at the time it was Berba, but wasn't at a great angle to see.  The linesman put his flag up pretty early on too.

Yes Berba was offside for both goals
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Probert thought it was a dive, he went to Ruiz and indicated that he would have got a card in a real match, could not see as it was too  far away