watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many more?????

Started by Danitar, August 07, 2013, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danitar

How many more players do you think will come in and how many do you think Fulham are actually looking to bring in. I think we will see two more players come in and I think the club will be looking to bring 3 if possible, just got a feeling

Zu-Meister

2, one cm one striker, if frei leaves, then another winger. personally believe we should bring in 2 more CM's.

Bassey the warrior

At least 2: striker and right back. Possibly as many as 4: centre mid and left back.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: The Moose on August 07, 2013, 07:19:30 PM
At least 2: striker and right back. Possibly as many as 4: centre mid and left back.
CM is jols priority along with a striker. At right back i think he intends on using hughes and grimmer as back up to riether.

General

Jol said that he would have a better clue regarding bent by the end of the week... He then went on to mention how there are still talks going on with 'several' players... In his Austria video he also mentioned players of 'high quality' being linked with the club and he genuinely looked the most happy he had been in a while... He changed his stance a bit but has obviously got a lot more excited since the new owner came in... He's obviously toned it down - do you reckon this is part of the clubs policy?

It's also interesting to see how we've got in a player he's failed so many times to get in before re his time with hamburg and Ajax in taarabt, which would suggest we're now capable of competing for players he genuinely wants, which could mean more exciting prospects to come.

Honestly we probably need another RB and attack minded but solid CM like Gargano and a striker to have a extremely solid squad,.and if you wanted to go on step further then you may include another LB and CM, but I think this is Briggs' season to prove himself.

Time will tell, I think minimum we can expect is another two players, whilst we could see as many as four more come in, which if they're of the same profile as our newest recruits we could be looking at our best transfer window in a long time.

fulham traveller

I wont get to excited because I have seen it before, lets wait until 2nd septrmber

JackyFulham90

I think we need 3, a striker a centre midfielder & a back up right back. I think the striker & centre midfielder will come in, hope Mesca , Kacaniklic , Kasami get there chances this season

Classic94

2 more. A CM + ST. Taarabt is a number 10/winger.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 07, 2013, 07:23:33 PM
Quote from: The Moose on August 07, 2013, 07:19:30 PM
CM is jols priority along with a striker. At right back i think he intends on using hughes and grimmer as back up to riether.

He's brought in Taarabt and I think he will play him in central midfield IF he can't sign a creative midfielder for a decent price. I don't think he intends to use two centre backs as back up to Riether, he's not stupid.

PaulJ123

Striker: Bent/Defoe/Osvaldo

CM: Gargano/Chantome/Huddlestone

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: General on August 07, 2013, 07:57:04 PM
Jol said that he would have a better clue regarding bent by the end of the week... He then went on to mention how there are still talks going on with 'several' players... In his Austria video he also mentioned players of 'high quality' being linked with the club and he genuinely looked the most happy he had been in a while... He changed his stance a bit but has obviously got a lot more excited since the new owner came in... He's obviously toned it down - do you reckon this is part of the clubs policy?

It's also interesting to see how we've got in a player he's failed so many times to get in before re his time with hamburg and Ajax in taarabt, which would suggest we're now capable of competing for players he genuinely wants, which could mean more exciting prospects to come.

Honestly we probably need another RB and attack minded but solid CM like Gargano and a striker to have a extremely solid squad,.and if you wanted to go on step further then you may include another LB and CM, but I think this is Briggs' season to prove himself.

Time will tell, I think minimum we can expect is another two players, whilst we could see as many as four more come in, which if they're of the same profile as our newest recruits we could be looking at our best transfer window in a long time.

You can't rely on Briggs, he's shown absolutely no defensive ability.

Humbled

General

Quote from: The Moose on August 07, 2013, 08:56:04 PM
Quote from: General on August 07, 2013, 07:57:04 PM

You can't rely on Briggs, he's shown absolutely no defensive ability.

Haha, when writing that I thought the same thing but then I thought bringing that many more players and also having so many young players coming through would tip it in his favour... We do have Richardson and rise but neither of them are really top class anymore and don't fill me with confidence. Give Briggs a couple of years and I reckon he may be... And that's saying a lot... May be one of the best left backs in the league if given the chance.., he should be in fairness, but he needs to work hard.

Brown@FFC

CM: creative (Chantome)
ST: pacey (Bent, or otherwise)

Anything else is a bonus.

Lighthouse

We wanted a creative midfielder. I think the QPR lad fills that spot. We need a striker and I can see us making one shock purchase but I am not allowed to say whom that may be. But a mate of mine had a drink with a girl who knew a bloke who once cleaned the windows of a sports reporter who was having an affair with a woman who knew who Dickie Davis was. So there could be something in it.

I will say two for sure and a possible third but being Fulham a shock departure too.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bryanthebroom

The smart money is on four. Two will be back-up players.

DevonFFC

I would still like 4 if honest,

New starting left back

New centre mid- actually box to box engine room of a midfielder who has the attributes of both an attack and defensive minded player

Right back cover

A new striker as if berba is injured we are up a creek with one paddle And rodallega