more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR OK, you asked for it, Surely no one will be offended by this

Started by Peabody, August 08, 2013, 12:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

THE DEAD COW LECTURE:

First-year students at the Vet School were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow.

They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal's body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the backside of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth.

"Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said,......... "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

LBNo11

...I think the truth is that the students were given a bum steer..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BestOfBrede

Logicalman

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 08, 2013, 01:03:35 PM
I think cows may be offended by reading this!  :022:

I think all the vet students that stuck their fingers in their mouths might be!!

Vinnieffc

Missus Vinnie is not pleased  :005: (only joking darling.. What are you going to do with that bread knife ?)

Bassey the warrior

I find this portrayal of veterinarians, with a cruel sense of humour, offensive.

Rupert

Quote from: The Moose on August 08, 2013, 01:46:27 PM
I find this portrayal of veterinarians, with a cruel sense of humour, offensive.

Surely, as a moose, you are used to vets sticking their finger up your...oh, I see, you are referring to the sucking of the finger afterwards. Don't they usually do that, then?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Bassey the warrior

QuoteSurely, as a moose, you are used to vets sticking their finger up your...oh, I see, you are referring to the sucking of the finger afterwards. Don't they usually do that, then?

0001.jpeg

Airfix

The professor didn't find a blue flag there while he was at it, did he?

Forever Fulham

Peabody

Quote from: Airfix on August 08, 2013, 04:41:25 PM
The professor didn't find a blue flag there while he was at it, did he?

It took me a while but that was good