https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday Fulham Stuff (16/09/12)...

Started by WhiteJC, September 16, 2012, 06:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Hangeland heaps praise on Fulham's new forwards
by DAN on SEPTEMBER 15, 2012

Brede Hangeland hailed Fulham's resolve after the Whites got back to winning ways this afternoon with a 3-0 win over West Brom.

The Fulham captain praised the performance of Dimitar Berbatov, who scored twice on his first appearance at Craven Cottage, but also lauded an energetic display from Hugo Rodallega who himself was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet.

It was a very good overall performance on Saturday and I was really pleased for Dimitar to score two goals on his home debut. Obviously we're really happy for him but we all knew his quality. We've played against him in the past and seen him do incredible stuff for many years now. It's great to see him here at Fulham.

I thought we dominated the game. Obviously when they had a man sent off it made it easier for us, but I thought we were good value for the three points. We knew we had Hugo and Dimitar in attack and we wanted to try and dominate the game and make life hard for West Brom, as we always should against any team at home.

There have been a lot of changes and there are a lot of new faces but we managed to perform really well as team and play some nice football against West Brom.  We're really happy with how things went. In the two home games we've been brilliant and we've got to try and do that away from home now.  I think we've proved to everyone that we can play really good football and do well so we'll try and carry that on next weekend against Wigan.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2012/09/hangeland-heaps-praise-on-fulhams-new-forwards/?

WhiteJC

Dream Cottage Debut

Dimitar Berbatov was delighted to have played an instrumental role in Fulham's 3-0 win over West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

And the striker is now looking forward to becoming a key figure in Martin Jol's attack at Craven Cottage. 

"It was a great home debut," said Berbatov after the game. "I had a feeling before the game that it would be a good day for the Team and me. And it's a great feeling. I feel satisfied with the result and my play, and all the supporters are happy as well."

He added: "It was my first performance at home and I felt good because I was on the pitch playing. When I'm happy great things happen, like today. I scored and played with a smile on my face. Most important for me is playing every game and when I can do that I give my best performances."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/september/15/berbatov-wba-reaction?

WhiteJC

Schwarzer shines despite Bolat talk

Mark Schwarzer produced a strong performance for Fulham amid reports the Premier League club is searching for a ready-made successor to the veteran Australia goalkeeper.

Accounting for West Bromwich Albion 3-0 at home in west London, a faultless Schwarzer was repeatedly tested over 90 minutes.

Now in his fifth season at Craven Cottage, the 39-year-old stalwart was playing after news broke that manager Martin Jol is shopping for his replacement.

Despite Schwarzer's commitment to play on, several British news outlets reported Jol was eyeing 24-year-old Turkey keeper Sinan Bolat.

"Fulham are expected to make a move for the Standard Liege keeper during the winter transfer window," boxscorenews.com reported.

"The former Genk stopper could be brought in to provide competition to the ageing Schwarzer, but it is rumoured that Jol is looking for a ready-made predecessor to the veteran of over 500 games in English football," another website claimed.

If the news disturbed Schwarzer, the ever-dependable Australian wasn't letting it show, demonstrating that he'll be hard to shift from the job.

While Fulham's new recruit - striker Dimitar Berbatov - netted a double up front, helped by a third from Steve Sidwell in the closing minutes, Schwarzer kept up his part of bargain.

A desperate West Brom attack kept the Australian on his toes early, tipping a long-range effort over the crossbar while the post took care of a close corner shot.

He faced some low and hard shots in the second half.

With two wins from four matches, Fulham sits eighth on the Premier League table.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1120617/Schwarzer-shines-despite-Bolat-talk?

BrandonTit

around the Boston area . Then tie colors , deep black size-fits- all , nothing new. Out of the blue , Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren) to win a chance to design tie . He made ??bold innovations to your tie appearance , not just increased wide twice home furniture could be more bright and colorful , he also raised the volume of people twice , it feels rightchristian louboutin en ligne

can be described as deep breath slowly of great taste American fashion brand , style , highly stylized Ralph Lauren 's two developer "Lauren Ralph Lauren" ( Ralph Lauren Women ) and " Polo Ralph Lauren "( Ralph Laolun Ma ball men ) among the common characteristics. Pluslouboutin femme

whether it's perfume or containers, have catered to top of the class customers longing for ideal life . Or as Ralph Lauren ( Ralph Lauren ) , Mr. I said : " The goal of my design has been to get the ponder on people's minds - the greatestlongchamp pliage

inside the United States , together with the Nation by using an intense flavor . Two brand Ralph Lauren name PolobyRalphLauren and RalphLauren worldwide sales in the community any high -quality fashion , the designer Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren 's reputation and brand constantly carry forward the gloriouslongchamp soldes

in america Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren), whose father certainly painter and his mother should be a typical housewife , working with family background is bothered, almost led clothing not the most important. However , Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren) for those acuity of clothing , goes for to generally be born , playing this mmorpg on the urine of sewing clothes themselves , the generals equipment and jeans together as you , guaranteeing thatpolo ralph lauren