more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could we beat Arsenal at the cottage?

Started by MasterHaynes, August 09, 2013, 11:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watfordwhite

Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2013, 06:55:12 PM
After today I'm gonna say no. This team is no better than last years at all. Yes we have replacements but they are like for like. I wouldn't say stek is better than Schwarzer, or the new cb who was missing today is better than senderous. And is taraabt better than kaca? I'm not so sure but its early days in his 10 month stay with us.boatang looks just like Enoh but will pick up lots of bookings. So until we sign some good players we will struggle

Well done Ben, some one is talking sence at last. The game today was the same dire performance we all saw last year. We dont stand a chance. 093.gif

MasterHaynes

Well hopefully today shook out the last of the cobwebs before the start of the season. One positive was that Jol after the Betis game clearly saw the same as the rest of us that we have to play with 2 wide players and we were better for it today. We still gave the ball away too easily at times and lack penetration in the opponents box and altough many of the teams we will play this season will not pass the ball and retain possesion as patiently as Betis and Parma did against us. One team that certainly will is Arsenal, I'm still relying on the Fenerbache effect for at least a point

RPhillips

Not a prayer. On current form, we will lose 1-4 to Arsenal on the 24th and find ourselves relegated come May.

sussexwhite

Quote from: RPhillips on August 10, 2013, 08:21:36 PM
Not a prayer. On current form, we will lose 1-4 to Arsenal on the 24th and find ourselves relegated come May.
Like the optimism here right now, seems most of us (and by us I mean the pesimists) will have us relegated by Christmas, try giving the team 8 ish games first and then slag 'em off. (If deserved.)

Texas White

epsomraver

Danitar