watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could we beat Arsenal at the cottage?

Started by MasterHaynes, August 09, 2013, 11:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

We are playing them 3 days after they play Fenerbache in Turkey which will likely be a tough physical game with the return leg 3 days after, provides us with a great opportunity don't you think? 049:gif

Ordar

If they lose the first leg, they will surely rest players for that game.

Not making the CL proper is too much a financial loss to take a risk.

Then again the players have had all summer off so should be fresh!

fulhamben

I always believe we can beat arsenal (nowadays, wasn't the same 5 years ago) at the cottage. they are not a patch on the incredibles, and on our day, I believe we can beat anyone at home
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFCAli

Why shouldn't we?  Of course we can. 049:gif

Burt

We should have beaten them last season. No way we deserved to lose that game.

And we have beaten them at home before.

So the answer is "yes"!

jelmo

We have strengthened our team. They haven't (yet) I think as things stand we can beat them and it wouldn't be too surprising if it happened. Especially at home.

Alternative

We could beat them.

However Fulham's recent performances suggest it is unlikely at the moment.

Brown@FFC

If we have signed a CM and a ST, we will. If not, we won't.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2013, 11:38:59 AM
I always believe we can beat arsenal (nowadays, wasn't the same 5 years ago) at the cottage. they are not a patch on the incredibles, and on our day, I believe we can beat anyone at home

The Incredibles have let themselves go and there's only 5 of them so I reckon we could even of beat them...

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: Burt on August 09, 2013, 11:50:40 AM
We should have beaten them last season. No way we deserved to lose that game.

And we have beaten them at home before.

So the answer is "yes"!

If we didn't have 10 men for 80 minutes we would have down - they were dire.

Never ever bloody anything ever.

Baider

We would have beaten Arsenal the other month if Sidwell didn't get himself sent off in the first 10 minutes

Jimpav

I would go as far to say that we have had more points of them than any London
side in the last 5 years.

MasterHaynes

OK win at Sunderland then, beat Arsenal and I'm confident we can beat Newcastle we could be top after 3 games :Get Coat gif: 079.gif

Rupert

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 09, 2013, 01:16:26 PM
OK win at Sunderland then, beat Arsenal and I'm confident we can beat Newcastle we could be top after 3 games :Get Coat gif: 079.gif

But remember it is a marathon, not a sprint, it's all very well getting points early doors, but jumpers for goalposts, smashing. Could we beat Arsenal at the Cottage? Yes, of course, we can beat anyone, on our day. Depends if it is that day or not. And whether Sidwell stays on his feet and on the pitch.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

elgreenio

Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2013, 11:38:59 AM

pretty much this, a shadow of what they used to be
touch my camera through the fence

supersimmo123

We blooming better do its my bday and I have paid £50 for the pleasure of the misses attending with me!

Vinnieffc

To me, the question is 'Can Arsenal beat Fulham at the Cottage ?' The answer is No. End Of.

Flupp

STAND UP IF YOU STILL BELIEVE  049:gif

We can beat ANYONE here down the river
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

First State

I'd feel a lot better about our chances with the acquisition of another striker.

fulhamben

After today I'm gonna say no. This team is no better than last years at all. Yes we have replacements but they are like for like. I wouldn't say stek is better than Schwarzer, or the new cb who was missing today is better than senderous. And is taraabt better than kaca? I'm not so sure but its early days in his 10 month stay with us.boatang looks just like Enoh but will pick up lots of bookings. So until we sign some good players we will struggle
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.