watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harry Redknapp

Started by Markffc123, August 09, 2013, 02:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markffc123

The Guy Irritates Me-Constantly week in week out he is on SSN talking a load of crap-always talking about other clubs players aswell(i thought managers could not do that?)
last week he said its a joke that remy and taarabt will go out on loan if a club wants them they can pay the money for them-the guy does not keep his big mouth shut! i for one dont care about HR but for me he is a joke of a manager!

have you ever been irritated by another teams manager?

-also  it looks as if Tony fernandes is getting stick by ffc fans he tweeted this morning-
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 2h
One good thing about Twitter. Many people manila Fulham fans and other team fans call me fat etc (cont) http://tl.gd/mf44bk
Expand

Admin

I call him the old wobble necked , flanged faced, twitching idiot. Can't stand him. He's up there on my hate list with Jessie J.

Northern Cottager

Fernandes and that idiot are using twitter and SSN to keep people interested in their god awful club. Without them two using their ways to force themselves into the media, no-one is arsed about the Haha's. Could you see Mo or Khan using twitter to defend themselves against trolls and cry about how they've had enough of the media rumour mill before resorting back to it hours later.

He said the Loan thing then as you said loaned us Taarabt, Remy, Derry and others out. He also made a prat of himself regarding the Hooper transfer being nearly done and today has come out about Defoe and Parker as targets. basically telling any other club who was thinking of holding off, to get a mvoe on. Guy is an absolute moron.

Northern Cottager

Oh my god. Has Tony Fernandes just tweeted a picture of himself at the Gym to prove us lot wrong that he is not going to be fat much longer?

He's like a pubescent 14 year old proving all the 'haters' wrong. Creep.

Buffalo76

The guy is a dodgy, untrustworthy,bent, lying, twitchy freak. They must be one of the most hated clubs around. Their chubby chairman is clueless and naïve. So they make a great duo.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: Admin on August 09, 2013, 02:32:22 PM
I call him the old wobble necked , flanged faced, twitching idiot. Can't stand him. He's up there on my hate list with Jessie J.

The singer? I hate her too. I also hate Olly Murs he's bloody everywhere.

Harry Redknapp does get on my nerves he has a face like a busted sofa. He has multiple chins, he has chins below his double chin and chins under his eyes. more chins than a chinese phonebook.

LBNo11

...suffice to say that if I ever had to shake his hand I would check to see if all my fingers were still there afterwards...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

check your ring Ed, in both senses of the word! :005:

Buffalo76

And because, rightly or wrongly, he's a big name in football unfortunately the anal wort of a club he manages are getting more coverage these days. As if the world isn't sick enough of the mere mention of them anyway.

grandad

I demand that this forum should now be a QPR free zone.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Craven Mad

Quote from: grandad on August 09, 2013, 07:19:53 PM

Talking about QPR is like picking an old scab; it shouldn't be done, it's a bit horrible, but it's also strangely enjoyable.

Plus, it is also (somewhat!) relevant. Fernandes referred to directly to 'manila fulham fans' in a tweet today, and we do seem to be nicking their best players and offloading our trash back to them!

YankeeJim

If not QPR free, at least Redcrap free.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

danffc21

always liked 'arry no problem with him .

sumofallparts

Don't care one way or the other about 'Arry. He is the QPR manager - so i really couldn't give a faark about him, his life, club, Chairman, etc etc.
Jessie J on the other hand looks pure filth and I'm sure I could waste many hours there!

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on August 09, 2013, 06:20:10 PM
Harry Redknapp does get on my nerves he has a face like a busted sofa.

Just spat coffee.  064.gif
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on August 09, 2013, 06:13:17 PM
The guy is a dodgy, untrustworthy,bent, lying, twitchy freak. They must be one of the most hated clubs around. Their chubby chairman is clueless and naïve. So they make a great duo.

064.gif
"Twitching, chubby, freak". Some how, sums up the ha ha's perfectly

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 09, 2013, 07:31:30 PM

Talking about QPR is like picking an old scab; it shouldn't be done, it's a bit horrible, but it's also strangely enjoyable.

Plus, it is also (somewhat!) relevant. Fernandes referred to directly to 'manila fulham fans' in a tweet today, and we do seem to be nicking their best players and offloading our trash back to them!

What does that  even mean?  Does he mean "vanilla fans", is he being racist?  Or is he having a go at the the Filipinos?  What is going on in that twisted mind of his?

Big Martin Jol

He's not the sort of manager I would want at Fulham.

But I have to say that I find some of the more personal comments here quite distasteful.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 09, 2013, 11:42:33 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on August 09, 2013, 07:31:30 PM

What does that  even mean?  Does he mean "vanilla fans", is he being racist?  Or is he having a go at the the Filipinos?  What is going on in that twisted mind of his?

I'm guessing it's "mainly" gone a bit awry.