watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

50 Moments that made the club

Started by E.I.Adio, August 09, 2013, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.I.Adio

I don't know if anyone has followed this item on the clubs website or not or if it's been mentioned on these pages at all? But i see number 1 was MAF buying the club, which to be honest i always thought was going to win anyway. But what i found strange, apart from Berbatov joining being number 5 on the list, was that Fulham being formed in 1879 was only 10th on the list, Surely that had to be Number 1? as without  it none of the other 49 moments would of happened.

Brown@FFC

Europa final got to be up there. Best moment in the history of FFC, even topping getting to the PL or FA Cup final.

ron

Number 2 would surely be being saved from the collection of ..er.. gentlemen who would have sold us down the river (step up and take a bow Jimmy Hill)....?

ron

.....Oh, and Tosh talking his mate into coming along for a trial.

ash

Berbatov joining number 5 on the list? Are you kidding? LOL  090.gif

PaulUMD

Quote from: ash on August 09, 2013, 11:51:48 PM
Berbatov joining number 5 on the list? Are you kidding? LOL  090.gif

That's insane. 

Nero

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 10, 2013, 05:13:17 AM
Quote from: ash on August 09, 2013, 11:51:48 PM
Berbatov joining number 5 on the list? Are you kidding? LOL  090.gif
That's insane. 

Dont worry abut that, they are re writing it to put tarratt in at no 7 to feed his ego

ash

Such poor judgement by the club. Ridiculous!

epsomraver

Come on watch Berbatov and Fulham, advert on a bus, really helps the other 10 players egos, the club have no idea of our history, sarah Brookes is a Gooner, says it all really.