watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moritz Volz

Started by The Doctor, May 03, 2010, 10:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

I haven't looked at his blog for a while now, but just had a quick look and he's still following our exploits:

http://www.volzy.com/diary.php

He'll be at the Final, so keep an eye out for him.  Top man, Volzy  :54:

LBNo11

...lovely fella, (a better midfielder than defender in my view), and with and English sense of humour to boot. I cannot believe that he is still a free agent when you see some of the dross in the premiership and championship who are employed whilst he is not. Perplexing...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

GoldCoastWhite

Too nice, too modest, too versatile ? Or perhaps he has a rubbish agent/manager. Very puzzling as you suggest LB.

White Noise

He has been playing for QPR ressies I think. Not sure he is completely clear of his injury trouble yet.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on May 03, 2010, 04:17:06 PM
He has been playing for QPR ressies I think. Not sure he is completely clear of his injury trouble yet.
Nah i was talking to a Qpha fan in an Eastcote pub before the Hamburg away game and he said Volzy has walked out on them  :54: . legend would love to buy him a beer in Germany.

FatFreddysCat

It would appear the qpha fella knows feck all, just read Volzys blog and it says he's just finished the reserve season. Leave em Volzy.

LBNo11

...last thing I heard he was only training with the bitters. The only reason he would be with the reserves would be to get match fit - compared with their first team I would have thought he would play every week if he was signed at the stadium of lego...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

Very much as LB said, just got an email from a QPhaha mate here, he said " ... Nah, he's just training with us. Didn't sign him in time. Warnock had enough of him. We signed some left back from Portsmouth (Dosik/Tosic). He ended up being a very good player..."

So, someone give RH MV's number....

FatFreddysCat

But Volzy is a RB , but i agree with LB i thought he was superb in midfield and who can forget his 1000/ 10,000th premier league goal at the filth? Love him to bits.