News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riise- The story behind a player past it.

Started by FFC1999, August 09, 2013, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1999

When we signed Riise all was looking up. We had a player with vast champions league experience and various titles under his belt. In his first season he stepped up to the plate. HE tracked back. He could run past players. He could tackle. Everything you expected from a left back. Sadly this didn't last long. The last season however wasn't good. He seemed very slow and unfit. He tracked back but didn't do anything. He always put his hand out in the direction he wanted the player to run in to sort of mimicking the player. However the player would then run that way and outpace Riise. This would result in a goal and Riise would react to this by putting his hands on his thighs and look around to blame someone else. His renowned Free kick/long shot status came to nothing and only scored one goal which deflected and was very lucky. However his hair colouring skills and waving to the misses was always on top form.

The thing that annoyed me most was when he swapped shirts with Rvp and then came over and clapped the Fulham fans. I felt betrayed and thought it was a very insensitive thing to do.

rusty shackleford

I think thats overanalyzing it. Riise is a decent player and has been ok for us. Had his good moments and his bad moments. He's a bit of a mouth on twitter but there are worse out there.

bill taylors apprentice

I think he (along with many others ) is taking money under false pretenses.