watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov in the best shape of his life

Started by Count Berbatov, August 10, 2013, 03:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Just look at him. I think he's got quite a few more years left in top flight football , if he stays as fit.. This is from a day or so ago

One word. Sexy
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

RidgeRider

my question is, "is that really him?" and why would he snap a shot of his abs? Whats the point?

If it is him, I agree, he looks fit.  049:gif

Count Berbatov

My wife saw the picture and commented "Good for his girlfriend" ;D

Count Berbatov

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 10, 2013, 04:19:46 AMmy question is, "is that really him?" and why would he snap a shot of his abs? Whats the point?

If it is him, I agree, he looks fit.  049:gif
It's on his Facebook page. So yeah. It's him alright

Nero

Its to show what happens when a footballer esrns less then 100k a week they stave

Northern Cottager

If I look even close to that at 32 ill be a happy man.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 10, 2013, 09:00:06 AM
If I look even close to that at 32 ill be a happy man.

Get yourself on the post Christmas FoF diet then. Most of us, those who stayed off the biscuits anyway, look like that we just don't walk around the Putney End with our shirts up. We are gentleman after all.

train to catch in a mo thus completing pre season training.

epsomraver

Quote from: Count Berbatov on August 10, 2013, 04:29:08 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on August 10, 2013, 04:19:46 AM
my question is, "is that really him?" and why would he snap a shot of his abs? Whats the point?

Shame he doesn't move like an athlete then! Oh sorry he is your hero and you are not a Fulham fan just a Berba follower.

SaltfordWhite

Quote from: epsomraver on August 10, 2013, 09:44:22 AM

Shame he doesn't move like an athlete then! Oh sorry he is your hero and you are not a Fulham fan just a Berba follower.

Well that was a helpful, insightful and positive post.

farfouille

Quote from: epsomraver
Shame he doesn't move like an athlete then!
I bet you think Rodallega is better than Berba... And maybe better than Shearer? Or Cantona?

Quote from: epsomraver
Oh sorry he is your hero and you are not a Fulham fan just a Berba follower.
And why are you a Fulham fan? Fulham is a football club. You should probably post in forums like this one:
http://community.runnersworld.com/forums

You are welcome!
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SaltfordWhite on August 10, 2013, 10:24:59 AM

Well that was a helpful, insightful and positive post.

Ignore him. After a few run ins last week it was the first time I properly noticed what a grumpy, pessimistic and attention seeking individual he is.

epsomraver

Going to the match this afternoon? I am, the grumpy why are you a Fulham fan for over 50 years, I don't have to like Berbatov and what he has done to the club, nor Jol but that does not make a lesser a fan for it. I don't have to agree with Manure fans who post on here about Berbatov, yes skilful but so was the bloke last season who played keepy up for 20 minutes.

fulhamking

Quote from: epsomraver on August 10, 2013, 01:25:29 PM
Going to the match this afternoon? I am, the grumpy why are you a Fulham fan for over 50 years, I don't have to like Berbatov and what he has done to the club, nor Jol but that does not make a lesser a fan for it. I don't have to agree with Manure fans who post on here about Berbatov, yes skilful but so was the bloke last season who played keepy up for 20 minutes.

I am absolutelly neutral fan, but I have to tell you that while it is very personal to like Berbatov or not, there is nothing more amusing like funnily rediculous comments about an absolute artist of a futballer.

EJL

Quote from: epsomraver on August 10, 2013, 09:44:22 AMOh sorry he is your hero and you are not a Fulham fan just a Berba follower.
Where did that come from? 1500.gif

Count Berbatov

I'll try to stay positive
Yes he doesn't run around. He frustrates me at times too, because I want him to run like I would, if I was down there . I could only imagine what kind of player he could have been, if he was more mobile. But then I realized, that maybe he can do the things that he does because he's not a headless chicken
Look, I am a Berba follower and I also support "Manure" . (thank you for that) But I assure you, when Berbatov is long gone, I will still be visiting this forum and next time I'm in London, I'll be coming to the cottage. Fans become fans and clubs become global, because players like Berba provide the magic and attract the crowds. Just ask all the American fans on here, or the Australian, or anyone else who's not in the neighborhood
Hope you win today. See you around

Captain Fulhamerica

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

fulhamking

Quote from: Count Berbatov on August 10, 2013, 03:06:01 PM

I'll try to stay positive
Yes he doesn't run around. He frustrates me at times too, because I want him to run like I would, if I was down there . I could only imagine what kind of player he could have been, if he was more mobile. But then I realized, that maybe he can do the things that he does because he's not a headless chicken
Look, I am a Berba follower and I also support "Manure" . (thank you for that) But I assure you, when Berbatov is long gone, I will still be visiting this forum and next time I'm in London, I'll be coming to the cottage. Fans become fans and clubs become global, because players like Berba provide the magic and attract the crowds. Just ask all the American fans on here, or the Australian, or anyone else who's not in the neighborhood
Hope you win today. See you around

+1
Couldnt say it better myself...(and I am neither from the neighorhood, nor from Bulgaria ;), Berba is one of a kind)

Cheers