watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Palma game thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, August 10, 2013, 03:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

Whichever Parma player hit the bar was crazy unlucky. Beast of a shot that looked like it moved everywhere

Ordar

Boateng is absolutely superb. Berbatov started dropping too deep. Mesca has looked a threat.

I can't really put my finger on what's missing. Maybe it's just having someone in the box.

FC Silver Fox

I wonder why Amorebieta isn't playing? You'd think that the week before the start of the season, you'd want your top centre backs  developing some understanding through extended game play. Does this mean that the Hangeland/Hughes combination is 1st choice?  If so, they know each other well enough by now. Don't understand this team selection.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Ordar on August 10, 2013, 03:56:59 PM
Boateng is absolutely superb. Berbatov started dropping too deep. Mesca has looked a threat.

I can't really put my finger on what's missing. Maybe it's just having someone in the box.

Boa looks like a less good Diarra. Which is no insult. Cracking block from the Stek cock up.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

FC Silver Fox

Thing they've forgotten to switch the commentary back on after half time.  fp.gif

No consideration for all the bed-ridden lighthouse keepers who can't get to the Cottage and rely on GJ for their weekly fix.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Lighthouse

Parma score through headed goal 1-1

Parma captain Gabriel Paletta rises highest to head home Cassano's cross
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

sunburywhite

Burn scores for Birmingham against the club he played for last year on loan (Yeovil)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

JIMMY D

Total fail. Just like this season will be.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 10, 2013, 04:09:05 PM
Thing they've forgotten to switch the commentary back on after half time.  fp.gif

No consideration for all the bed-ridden lighthouse keepers who can't get to the Cottage and rely on GJ for their weekly fix.
or the armchair supporters.. :dft004:
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

grandad

Thing they've forgotten to switch the commentary back on after half time.  fp.gif

Even the Club´s text commentary has frozen on 56 mins

zschwartz

haha yes. no video stream, audio feed down, forum dies simultaneously... at least they haven't forgotten the twitter password.

we're basically down to a telegraph machine at present.

Lighthouse

Duff is on but I have no idea who for

Lighthouse

Okaka our ex loanee is amonst 4 subs coming on for Parma

Lighthouse

New signing Tarrabt on for Dejagah and Karagounis on for Boatang

JIMMY D

Someone phone Jim! This is terrible from the website.

Count Berbatov

let's see Taarabt now

EDIT: I meant to say, let's hear, but scratch that too. Let's Read about Taarabt now... fp.gif

grandad

The Old Count

Two goals in two games.

Just not good enough.

Sidwell out!