watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good to hear I wasn't the only one

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, August 10, 2013, 06:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danitar

The bit about kaka being much better than taarabt will ever be? Have you got a crystal ball. Taarabt totally ripped our team in both games against us, he has the flair we desberately at the moment were looking a bit flat now whether that will change with a fully for taarabt or a new pacey striker I don't know but what I think what the majority of people on this board is give the guy a chance and you never know he might score the winner against chelski. But I'm with you with the fact we should be relying on the loan market to get by eventually you will need to build a future squad.

fulhamben

Quote from: Danitar on August 10, 2013, 10:36:42 PM
The bit about kaka being much better than taarabt will ever be? Have you got a crystal ball. Taarabt totally ripped our team in both games against us, he has the flair we desberately at the moment were looking a bit flat now whether that will change with a fully for taarabt or a new pacey striker I don't know but what I think what the majority of people on this board is give the guy a chance and you never know he might score the winner against chelski. But I'm with you with the fact we should be relying on the loan market to get by eventually you will need to build a future squad.
just my opinion. He is younger is good with both feet and as far as I know doesn't have as bad a work ethic and attitude as adel has, which we have been told about by all of his previous managers bar jol. So maybe jol will get more out of him. But I really do think kaka will go to the top.plus  I really like frei too. His pace and directness is a weapon we should be utilising at the end of games. He has torn Chelsea and arsenal a new one. And a lot of players terrorised us last season :)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.