watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back from the game

Started by Peabody, August 10, 2013, 06:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

First half, OK second half poor. And who were the idiots that booed Taraabt?

mangoputney

There was some utter supporters in H7 going apoplectic at him when he took a corner... Embarrassing

I reckon he will make a real difference as he can actually go forward !!!!!!
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Luffy86

Supporters!! Maybe they should go support chelsea, they'd fit in there!! It's embarrassing knowing people did that, bet the same people would cheer him though if he was to score!! Small minded, fickle people!! I really dislike QPR BUT I'm over the moon that we was able to take their best player from them, he's the only player in their squad that I would take, he single handedly took u apart at loftus road last season. Get behind the lad, lets be proactive not reactive!!

Logicalman

Quote from: Peabody on August 10, 2013, 06:42:33 PM
First half, OK second half poor. And who were the idiots that booed Taraabt?

Peabody, meet Rhys, Rhys, meet Peabody - have a great discussion .....

Peabody

Having now read his thread, I must admit to being surprised, he always struck me as being level headed.

Logicalman

Everyone is entitled, etc, etc, but I would ask that members refrain from the swearing and abuse.

A number of messages on this thread and the other one have been removed or moderated, if you swear your message can and often will be removed entirely, we all know the rules here, so lets start the new season off on the right foot, please?

FTID

i thought taking berbatov off was the main point where it went wrong. Rods was dreadful and just didn't do anything. We had nothing up front in the second half, which is one of the reasons why we lost

Peabody

I thought Parma were quite physical and Berbie was taken off for his own protection

Humbled

Quote from: FTID on August 10, 2013, 08:36:32 PM
i thought taking berbatov off was the main point where it went wrong. Rods was dreadful and just didn't do anything. We had nothing up front in the second half, which is one of the reasons why we lost

im a Rodders fan, however he had a poor half although he didn't get much service.

I can not say Berba was the difference as I don't recall him bringing much to the table in the 1st half, I recall him being offside most the time, walking back and rather than getting back onside he pointed to someone else to receive the ball rather than get onside.

for me its either

Dejagah     Taarabt       Kaca
                Berba

OR IF we get a striker -

Taarabt/Dejagah    Berba  Taarabt/Kaca
                          Striker  

Taarabt would start, just whether its in place of Dejagah or Kaca.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FTID on August 10, 2013, 08:36:32 PM

He got a knock, he did have a bit of seeing to just before half-time and me and the guy infront of me both knew that he would be off at half-time. With the first game of the season 7 days away, it was the obvious choice
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

FTID

Quote from: Peabody on August 10, 2013, 08:40:05 PM
I thought Parma were quite physical and Berbie was taken off for his own protection

They were, thats a good point. Did anyone see what happened with Karagounis and their number 10? As far as i saw the bloke slapped him across the face.