watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Issues with the team

Started by Zu-Meister, August 10, 2013, 07:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Sidwell and Ruiz. They are the two weak links for us. Ruiz doesnt fit into the premier league at all. While sidwell isnt a good enough footballer all round.
We need to drop ruiz, put taarabt/david/kasami behind berbatov.
in the middle we need at least 2 new signings cant have sidwell anywhere near the starting line up.

My team with current players:

Stekelenburg

Riether          Hangeland        Amorebieta        Richardson
(should never break up partnership of Riether and Dejagah)
Dejagah        Karagounis(hopefully will have new player in soon) Boateng     Kacaniklic

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov

Baider

We need to scrap 4-2-3-1 first off

Humbled

Ordar

Ruiz shouldn't play. He can't play seemingly any position with any consistency or quality. Cut our losses now.
If we play with wingers they need to get wide and put crosses in. Not constantly cut inside and cut back
Berbatov needs to be a striker who stays forward or a number 10. Not both.
Richardson isn't a premier league left back.
Hughes is past it.
Dejagah needs to improve his final ball. Cannot play on the right.
Stekelenberg looks prone to an error.
Those who booed Taarabt should be ashamed.
Boateng is currently our best player.
4-4-1-1 is a rediculous formation.
Defending set plays and crosses is poor

EJL

The wingers were a lot more advanced today. Didn't seem like a 4231 or 4411

fulhamben

Quote from: EJL on August 10, 2013, 09:31:45 PM
The wingers were a lot more advanced today. Didn't seem like a 4231 or 4411
it started off more like a 433 with mesca and ashcan in line with berba and Ruiz just in front of boa and Sid. It then sort of went into go where you want formation with everyone just sitting in our own half
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 10, 2013, 07:32:29 PM
Sidwell and Ruiz. They are the two weak links for us. Ruiz doesnt fit into the premier league at all. While sidwell isnt a good enough footballer all round.
in the middle we need at least 2 new signings cant have sidwell anywhere near the starting line up.

Stekelenburg

Dejagah        Karagounis(hopefully will have new player in soon) Boateng     Kacaniklic

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov
Karagounis is great but only good for 60 minutes
Kaca is injured
Who is David

Try again, your team would be completely over run.

epsomraver

Stekelenburg

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov

Oh the Sidwell who scored the two goals for us, who gives great effort each game fp.gif

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on August 10, 2013, 09:42:23 PM

Stekelenburg

Riether          Hangeland        Amorebieta        Richardson
Dejagah        Karagounis(hopefully will have new player in soon) Boateng     Kacaniklic

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov
Kaca is injured
Who is David

if you don't know who David is then how can you dismiss his team selection?  I wouldn't go with the bubble but sidders and boatang will be overrun if they play together too

fulhamben

Quote from: epsomraver on August 10, 2013, 09:44:35 PM

Stekelenburg

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov

Oh the Sidwell who scored the two goals for us, who gives great effort each game fp.gif
but surely you must recognise like everyone else does that we need a new cm. we are not going to drop our dm to accommodate him, so everyone who wants a new cm is saying sidwell isn't good enough. He is good at what he does but that isn't good enough for the way we are trying to play

Brown@FFC

We need this for the Sunderland game, otherwise, we're fucked.

epsomraver

Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2013, 09:50:20 PM

Stekelenburg

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov

but surely you must recognise like everyone else does that we need a new cm. we are not going to drop our dm to accommodate him, so everyone who wants a new cm is saying sidwell isn't good enough. He is good at what he does but that isn't good enough for the way we are trying to play

What " way we are trying to play"? Sidwell puts a bit of fire into midfield he chases and tackles hard but fair most of the time,  All I see week in week out is round and round football with no one willing to have a shot at goal, they would rather stop pass back and back to the GK, it is so BORING WATCHING FULHAM UNDER JOL

Zu-Meister

Quote from: filham on August 10, 2013, 09:42:23 PM

Stekelenburg

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov
Kaca is injured
Who is David

re karagounis, i know he cant last, hence the comment wanting for a new cm.
kaca should be back next week.
what do you mean who is david?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

IMO Boateng is a real concern, I hope he is a better player than his showing yesterday. 

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: KCat on August 11, 2013, 08:58:39 AM
IMO Boateng is a real concern, I hope he is a better player than his showing yesterday.  

He needs to understand where on the pitch he can be creative and where he has to be solid and make sure he clears the ball properly every time. Its lucky we're only paying him 50 pounds a week.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 11, 2013, 09:00:18 AM
Quote from: KCat on August 11, 2013, 08:58:39 AM

He needs to understand where on the pitch he can be creative and where he has to be solid and make sure he clears the ball properly every time. Its lucky we're only paying him 50 pounds a week.

good morning Frenchie  :54:
He need to improve his core strength, he got pushed over far too often and for a defensive midfield player
that is  a bad thing 

fulhamben

Quote from: epsomraver on August 10, 2013, 10:31:47 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2013, 09:50:20 PM

Stekelenburg

Riether          Hangeland        Amorebieta        Richardson
Dejagah        Karagounis(hopefully will have new player in soon) Boateng     Kacaniklic

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov

What " way we are trying to play"? Sidwell puts a bit of fire into midfield he chases and tackles hard but fair most of the time,  All I see week in week out is round and round football with no one willing to have a shot at goal, they would rather stop pass back and back to the GK, it is so BORING WATCHING FULHAM UNDER JOL
he is trying to get us back to how we started last season, before we sold demebele. Which was far from boring to watch. In my eyes we just need a cm who when he gets the ball can carry it out of defence with a bit of speed and pick a pass. We will be such a different team if we just have the players to allow dimi and Ruiz to stay further up the pitch.  That one player will make all the difference.

Humbled

Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 10, 2013, 10:26:52 PM
We need this for the Sunderland game, otherwise, we're fucked.

This is the team I would like to see this season....
Taarabt would start on either side depending on performances, I would start with him replacing Kaca but if Dejagah had a few performances like yesterday, Kaca would come in and Taarabt would go to the right.
With the players we havew at the minute though I would go with

Stek
Rither Amorebieta Hangeland Richardson
             Boateng Sidwell
Dejagah         Taarabt                Kaca
                  Berbatov

Sammyffc

picking a team and then saying who is david is like making a bacon roll and asking what brown sauce is  :005:

alfie

Stekelenburg

David/Kasami/Taarabt

Berbatov

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't