watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just back from the game

Started by Admin, August 10, 2013, 10:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Firstly, the idiots up the back of the Hammy End who booed Taarabt, absolutely appalling, felt embarrassed to be a Fulham fan today, even though I'm one of the most negative and immature people on this forum at times, I felt sick to the pit of my stomach.

Secondly, Jol is never going to realize that Ruiz is the week link between having an average team, to a really good team if he has the guts to drop his prize possession and replace him with a really good creative midfielder.

We're still a striker, midfielder and left back short before the Sunderland game.

Unless reinforcements are brought it, I can see this season be along hard slog. 

Danitar

Yeah don't boo players that really doesn't help the team and especially for a player like taarabt who plays purely on confidence. How would people like it if you got bood at work.

millsy

Have to agree, Richardson and Ruiz just don't look able to cope at this level and also think Hugo not going to make it.

Boateng a big plus though.

I'm still a bit concerned and unless something changes soon, we could be struggling.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I BLAME THE SHORTS !!!  it gave most of them a wedgie  except for Breda who does not have a derriere

What possessed the boooooing  planks ...................... GOD ONLY KNOWS

Admin

Quote from: millsy on August 10, 2013, 10:15:16 PM
Have to agree, Richardson and Ruiz just don't look able to cope at this level and also think Hugo not going to make it.

I'm still a bit concerned and unless something changes soon, we could be struggling.

Sorry, how I even let Hugo slip my mind is beyond me. If Berbatov gets injured, we're right and royally screwed.

Lets hope todays performance is a proper wake up call to Martin Jol.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Admin on August 10, 2013, 10:20:39 PM

Sorry, how I even let Hugo slip my mind is beyond me. If Berbatov gets injured, we're right and royally screwed.

I thought Reading at home last year was the 'wakeup call'
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Berserker

Is it worth taking a punt that MJ could go mid season, thought i might place a bet now if the odds were good
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Berserker on August 10, 2013, 11:24:24 PM
Is it worth taking a punt that MJ could go mid season, thought i might place a bet now if the odds were good

8/1 with Coral. Might be worth a go
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

ScalleysDad

Albeit with a tiny diversion I'm just back from the game and even eight hours on I'm not that positive. Could we have seen Hughes starting for the last time? Ruiz you really are getting along on the hype and publicity. Rodders ......... good grief. I did see Jol talking to players so that's a step up but the half time warm ups were a joke so still issues with the back room support.
I couldn't understand the subs but have grown to sort of accept that............... but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh time for bed.

beijing ben

I've never understood booing players who play for your team. Doesnt make any sense. I hope Taraabt gets good support from the crowd next week. If i was there id give him the biggest cheer just because of others booing him. If the booing is because of his QPR link, which it must be, then i get it even less. I could just about get my head around it if it was an ex chelsea.

Get behind him please everyone. Let's not let this turn into a Jon Harley (Rufus) situation..

FC Silver Fox

You're talking about the statue, right?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

JackyFulham90

As good players as they are I think dropping Sidwell & Ruiz & bringing in Chantome & Bent would make us a much better team

TheManOnTheBus

Thought Riise was ok. Couple of good runs. One left him up front when Parma broke to score. Not at fault; he should have Ben covered.

Felt sorry for Rodders. Ball was barely in theParma half and he got no service.

Taarabt got cheered from where I was in Riverside.

TheManOnTheBus

Berserker

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 11, 2013, 09:26:32 AM

You're talking about the statue, right?

Hadn't thought of that, maybe two punts then to keep both options covered...Ha Ha
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sammyffc

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on August 10, 2013, 11:38:40 PM

8/1 with Coral. Might be worth a go

wasn't it you who was booing taarabt riether lightning ? seen by a few on twitter saying it was someone called ' rhys lightning '

fulhamfever

2 Goalkeeping errors by Stekelenberg has got me a little worried the one against Werder Bremen which lead to Bremen winning and against Parma which he played the ball straight to a Parma player and lucky Parma shot wide. Our next game is a competitive fixture in the Premiership. If we dont look organised now when will we be? Its not a switch that we can flick like OK lads we are not in Pre Season mode anymore we are in the Prem it dont work like that I am worried.

alfie

Quote from: Admin on August 10, 2013, 10:20:39 PM

i understand what you are saying about Hugo, but to be fair he got sod all service, if we want him to play high up the pitch then we have got play the correct pass to give him a bit of a chance.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ScalleysDad

Problem there Alfie is that when he received the ball in our half he still lost possession and his attempts at bringing the ball down and knocking it over Parma players in the centre circle was awful to watch. He clearly lacks an edge. Maybe it is basic skill or perhaps it is confidence but for me he is one fella who would benefit from time away but like others in the squad it does not seem to matter. Put in a series of sub standard performances and you  still retain your set on the bus.

Now that ploy has nothing to do with Macintosh.

Holders

Just as well no-one on the pitch can hear anything that comes from the Hammersmith end. That is bang out of order, just because he happens to have come from QPR.

Let's hope he soon turns that small faction around - as Baird did.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria