watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit question

Started by Brandon, August 10, 2013, 11:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting the new away get, looks great. As I am on the wrong side of the Atlantic I can't try one on so I was wondering about the fit. I have always had a large. The old Nike kit "large" was a bit loose on me. The recent Kapa "large" fit me perfectly.

Anybody want to offer an opinion on how the new kit sizes might compare?

Thanks!

Alexi

Hi mate,

It depends how baggy you want it. I found that last year the Kappa kit in large fit me well, not loose but a good fit. This year I tried both the large and the XL in the home kit and I found that the XL was better as the large was quite a slim fit. However, I much prefer my shirts to be very loose so the XL is probably marginally too big, but it'll last longer. It's up to you, if you like shirts less loose go large, if not go XL.

Brandon

Thanks Alexi! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Alexi

Vinnieffc

Brandon - I ordered a Large online (44 inch chest) and when it arrived it was way too tight. I went to the club shop and swapped it for an XL, which was perfect - not too loose or tight.. So if you're around a 44 I'd go XL.

Alan

I agree with what the other two have said. I fit into Large t-shirts, but the Large FFC shirt was a bit tight for me, so have gone XL, and it gives me a bit of breathing space.
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?