watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kerim Frei

Started by JackyFulham90, August 11, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I rate him I think he is quality but I feel he is also a number 10, surely he has no future at Fulham he seems so far away from the 1st team 18 man squad, Ruiz , Taarabt , Dejagah , Kacaniklic , Mesca & Duff are all ahead of him in the pecking order now, such a shame he has huge talent but I will be stunned if he is here when the window shuts

fulhamben

isnt he still 19? would love to see him play down the right instead of duff
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JackyFulham90

I rate him he just seems so far away from a starting place for us

MJG

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 11, 2013, 08:34:26 PMI rate him I think he is quality but I feel he is also a number 10, surely he has no future at Fulham he seems so far away from the 1st team 18 man squad, Ruiz , Taarabt , Dejagah , Kacaniklic , Mesca & Duff are all ahead of him in the pecking order now, such a shame he has huge talent but I will be stunned if he is here when the window shuts
one of those is on loan, another must be in his last season another has yet to play a lge game. He's 19 coming off a difficult 2nd season with injuries and came back late for pre season so is behind others for that reason.
I see no reason at all to sell a player who I consider to be the most exciting young player to play for us in years.
With the right coaching and faith in him he could be a really good player. I hope that Jol shows some faith in him or loan out for the season. But I will be bloody angry if Jol..and it would be Jol's decision...sold him.

JackyFulham90

I still think Frei & Kacaniklic should be our choices on the left wing but with Taarabt coming in it has certainly hurt Frei

MJG

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 11, 2013, 09:11:49 PM
I still think Frei & Kacaniklic should be our choices on the left wing but with Taarabt coming in it has certainly hurt Frei
I actually think Frei and Kaca should be the choice for left wing and alternate if required.
One problem is with Jol picking his son and moving players all around to fit him in, then yes Frei will find himself 4 or 5th choice.
Your right about him being a 10. I spoke to someone at the club last year and the plan then was to move Frei further infield behind striker. But injurys stopped them doing that.

cmg

Quote from: MJG on August 11, 2013, 09:16:16 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 11, 2013, 09:11:49 PM
I actually think Frei and Kaca should be the choice for left wing and alternate if required.
One problem is with Jol picking his son and moving players all around to fit him in, then yes Frei will find himself 4 or 5th choice.
Your right about him being a 10. I spoke to someone at the club last year and the plan then was to move Frei further infield behind striker. But injurys stopped them doing that.

Frei himself believes this to be his best position.

kiwiwaka

Need to give him a season or 6 months out on loan with consistent football.