News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who still has not received their season ticket yet? (merged)

Started by Alternative, August 12, 2013, 12:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alternative

Bad form sending them out to some last week.

They then come on here and wind up everyone who was expecting them.

MJG

Supermitch

Not got mine yet, nor extra West Brom tickets ordered.

Not worried but would be good to see them!

Berserker

not got mine yet. Received Sunderland tickets though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

7787fulham

Me I also am still awaiting my ticket plus extra west brom tickets although there was another thread on this last week and someone was going to call the club and update us I shall not start panicking until the 23rd

Southdowns White

Are they sending out new season tickets this year to existing season ticket holders or are you all new season ticket holders? I've not received my two yet if they are replacing the old ones which i've had for a few years now i am also staying in the same seats.

ScalleysDad

Us.
Not a thing about Newcastle away either. I guess it won't be moved now and I'm guessing it will be a 50 quid ticket but it would still be handy to know so that we can start that old chicken and egg thing ..... book travel and a room and hope to get a ticket, ( we are not always going to next to a putor), or get a ticket whenever they come on sale and pay through the nose for the former. We usually get more than three weeks don't we?

Airfix

Quote from: Southdowns White on August 12, 2013, 01:44:08 PM
Are they sending out new season tickets this year to existing season ticket holders or are you all new season ticket holders? I've not received my two yet if they are replacing the old ones which i've had for a few years now i am also staying in the same seats.

Yep, no matter if you are new, moving or just renewing, you'll get a new card this year.

FFCByTheRiver

Alan

Still waiting. My Dad & brother have got theirs. Admittedly, we don't all live together anymore, but it's still annoying...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Mitch

Didn't realise some had received them to be honest. Would expect to get it this week before the season starts.

s4ffc

Not got mine either, although my brother has. I see the Newcastle tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Jack Fulham

Interesting, using my Dad season ticket for the Arsenal game. Will have to look out for the new one in the post i guess as he's given me his old season ticket.

MrWhite

i actually called today, they have just shipped out the last batch and they should all be delivered by the end of the week.

tommy

Got my Sunderland and Arsenal tickets but not my membership card yet.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Two  arrived today,   I like the book but think I will keep it intact , it will make a  great record for me  :54:
I am not surprised they are late printing,  as the pack includes  a note from Khan  

s4ffc

I spoke to the ticket office today and they said the last batch of season tickets went out today. Strange as I thought someone else said that yesterday !!
Anyway bought my Newcastle tickets whilst I was there :)

Mike the White

I assumed we simply were
going re-use our existing cards and haven't been expecting to receive a new one