watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Granero & Bent

Started by JackyFulham90, August 12, 2013, 10:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I would be very happy if we added them to our squad I think both could make a difference, would everyone else be happy?

alexbishop

Isn't Bent off to Palace?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JackyFulham90

Will be stunned if he signs for palace

RaySmith

I would be happy IF we signed them.

zander

Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2013, 10:10:45 PM
Isn't Bent off to Palace?

Not sure that will happen now they've signed Chamakh

Lighthouse

I would be happy with any blimmin signing right now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree with lighthouse.... any signing would be good....

I would rather have lukaku and sigurddson.... Bent would do a job but im still not convinced by granero... But any signing is better than nothing.... Thank god we dodged chemakh and gervinho though

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

the nutflush

Deanothefulhamfan

Demba ba or Lukaku, both of which should be available.... If we signed Lukaku or Ba, I would be soooooo happy

Northern Cottager

The club have staved us of signings so this frame of mind creeps in, anyone will do!

They're waiting for that before they announce Joey Barton and Odemwingie with the major 'coup' being Carlton Palmer coming out of retirement.

JBH

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 12, 2013, 11:21:10 PM

I doubt that very much you would always find something to moan about even if we signed Rooney  :028:

Lighthouse

Quote from: JBH on August 13, 2013, 01:09:31 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 12, 2013, 11:21:10 PM

I doubt that very much you would always find something to moan about even if we signed Rooney  :028:

He wouldn't be fit to start the season and Jol would play him at left back anyway. Yes I would find something to moan about. But the choices are just too many at the moment. So Fulham NARROW MY MOANING CHOICES.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SaltfordWhite

Deanothefulhamfan

Bendtner, Odemwingie, Barton would not be good.... but any other signing would be something....I know I moaned about tarrabt, but I promise that I will welcome our new signing with open arms ( as long as its not one of the 3 mentioned ) hows that for optimism? Watch this space

Captain Fulhamerica

I would take both Granero and Bent.  I really rated Granero before he went to QPR, but that team was poison.  I'd be happy to give him another shot here, as long as it didn't cost us too much (which might be the problem?).  

I've got a similar attitude toward Bent, at times in his career he's been prolific (24 goals in 09/10).  If we could bring him in and get 10 league goals out of him it would be a huge asset to the team.