watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It didn't last - Newcastle - away

Started by Roberty, August 13, 2013, 10:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

The free travel that was offered to get fans to travel to the Sunderland game didn't last - for our second trip to the far north in the space of two weeks, everyone will have to pay. I wonder how many will bother to make the effort? 

Travel
Coaches depart from Motspur Park at 7am and from Craven Cottage at 7.30am. (NB the Motspur Park coach will depart from West Barnes Lane, opposite the Earl Beatty pub).

Price
Adults: Season Ticket Holders/Members £22, General Sale £32
Juniors: Season Ticket Holders/Members £17, General Sale £22
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Rupert

Yes, I think it is shocking that they expect us to buy tickets to get into the match as well. When will they learn, eh? Eh?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

JBH

Yes they wont pay my petrol money for the 140 mile round trip that I make to every home game either  :doh:

westcliff white

they wont pay for my train tickets from Brussels either, that really restricts me going. think i will email the club
Every day is a Fulham day

Jimpav

To be fair though Newcastle is a much bigger draw than Sunderland. It's one of the more popular away fixtures on the calendar.

King_Crud

I lined this up as my top away trip to do this season, but the game is on during cricket season, and cricket takes priority over football for me.

MJG

Quote from: Jimpav on August 13, 2013, 11:18:46 AM
To be fair though Newcastle is a much bigger draw than Sunderland. It's one of the more popular away fixtures on the calendar.
And you get a lot of exercise climbing to the top of the stand

Deanothefulhamfan

Loved my trip to newcastle a few years ago.... We won which effectivley sent them down.... Top night out as well

Riverside

Quote from: MJG on August 13, 2013, 11:36:40 AM
Quote from: Jimpav on August 13, 2013, 11:18:46 AM
And you get a lot of exercise climbing to the top of the stand

This is a great and useful photo
Do you have or can we put together a collection of the views that away fans get at grounds ?
Personally I like being high up but hate when we are squeezed into the bottom corner

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Riverside on August 13, 2013, 07:54:23 PM
Personally I like being high up but hate when we are squeezed into the bottom corner

Like Arsenal?  Fantastic stadium, but god awful away view!

SouthfieldWhite

This is shocking news, I expected Fulham pay for a private plane to Newcastle for me, chauffeur driven car to the ground and then pay for the best seats in the ground while they also hire someone to go get me a hotdog and beer

I don't think I can support this club no more if they won't do the above for all away games

Rupert

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 13, 2013, 09:00:37 PM
This is shocking news, I expected Fulham pay for a private plane to Newcastle for me, chauffeur driven car to the ground and then pay for the best seats in the ground while they also hire someone to go get me a hotdog and beer

I don't think I can support this club no more if they won't do the above for all away games

Actually, they have, just for you, but if this news gets out they have said they will cancel the arrangement, so best not let anyone find out, mate.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

King_Crud

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 13, 2013, 09:00:37 PM

you're getting ripped off, they've offered me that deal plus someone to give a massage at half time

bulgariawhite

How many took up the offer to Sunderland? If it didn't sell out and was not over subscribed, why bother

MJG

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 13, 2013, 08:40:58 PM
Quote from: Riverside on August 13, 2013, 07:54:23 PM

Like Arsenal?  Fantastic stadium, but god awful away view!
But it does have the best seats at any ground.