News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who still has not received their season ticket yet? (merged)

Started by Alternative, August 12, 2013, 12:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Don't panic people, I'm sure you'll have them well before the Arsenal game.

Someone came up with the idea that they may send them out in order of client ref numbers, starting with the lowest

Not received mine or my sons yet, but not worried one bit

Can't blame those who have received theirs to boast a bit, they are just excited ;-)

Baider

Quote from: tommy on August 12, 2013, 05:52:41 PM
Got my Sunderland and Arsenal tickets but not my membership card yet.

do they not load the games onto the membership card? i'v not received my card or my tickets yet..

7787fulham

Ahhhh the waiting is too much  090.gif some of my west brom tickets have arrived but still no season ticket

Alan

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 13, 2013, 06:27:43 PM
Don't panic people, I'm sure you'll have them well before the Arsenal game.

Someone came up with the idea that they may send them out in order of client ref numbers, starting with the lowest

Not received mine or my sons yet, but not worried one bit

Can't blame those who have received theirs to boast a bit, they are just excited ;-)

I can see your thinking, but, me & my brother are one number apart, and he got his 6 days ago, & I'm still waiting...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Alternative

Postman just delivered the season ticket box this morning.

Yabba Dabba Doo!

The Swan

I am still waiting for my season tickets for this coming season. I have changed our seats from last year so would that explain the delay.
The Swan

Scrumpy

I was in the same boat until this morning, when they all arrived together. 049:gif

I spoke with the ticket office yesterday and they said that final packs will arrive by Friday at latest. If you've not rec'd them by then, then give 'em a call.

Got the impression that it was 'all hands to the pump'.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Patrick

Got mine today....nice notebook!!!!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Nothing to do with changing seats  we all got new ones

here are other in the same boat :
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=31785.0

fulham pete

Got mine a few days ago. Son still waiting. Same address for both. Missus says I can't remind him Arsenal is only 10 days away. She never did understand football.

Berserker

Package at the post office was fly traps so still no season tickets :-(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

7787fulham

064.gif bet you were excited aswell...........although i'm still waiting aswell :012:

F(f)CUK

My son and his carer have theirs - I don't have mine though. At least I can be his carer.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on August 14, 2013, 10:41:18 PM
Package at the post office was fly traps so still no season tickets :-(

Blimey how posh are you going to get? Greasy paper, a rolled up newspaper or a polite notice does the job for most people.

I'll ask on behalf of everybody ........... what are you going to do with the trapped miscreants? You could let them out of the train window at Didcot.

Berserker

I've had a problem with swarms of greenbottles in the garden fron next doors chickens. I've been using organic redtop farm yard fly trap and caught about 1,000 flies. Disposed of them by digging pit in garden to get rid of the fluid in trap, filled it in with soil, then disposed of flies, alot still living at tip, in three layers of compost and black bags sealed with much string.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

I picked up replacement red top fly traps from post office

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Airfix

Quote from: Berserker on August 14, 2013, 11:12:24 PM
I've had a problem with swarms of greenbottles in the garden fron next doors chickens. I've been using organic redtop farm yard fly trap and caught about 1,000 flies. Disposed of them by digging pit in garden to get rid of the fluid in trap, filled it in with soil, then disposed of flies, alot still living at tip, in three layers of compost and black bags sealed with much string.

I'm impressed that you counted them.  Close season going slowly?