watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom tickets

Started by ScalleysDad, August 14, 2013, 09:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Does anybody remember if the first ticket office computer melt down of the season was the day the ten pound tickets went on sale? My first attempt to get two appeared to fail so I tried again. I have ended up with four. Checking the old bank statement I see two deductions which seems odd I did'nt get to the final bit. Before I berate the office in the morning does anybody else remember booking problems on the first day of sale?
We are still waiting for our new Season Tickets so I hope all of that went through with no problems ....... although I suspect tickets will not be so hard get hold of the way we are going.

Southcoastffc

Same here - I have 2 tickets having tried to buy one on line.  System failed, rang tkt office who 'cancelled' my online transaction. Huh!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ScalleysDad

Does that mean you have two pieces of cardboard? My first attempt shows up on a statement so they are, or had better be, proper tickets. The second attempt was for tickets in a different area as I thought going for P2 was the problem. I am sure this is legit as I got to push all those buttons and put in my secret password which is linked to our long lost American No 23 ................ I just can't bear the thought of memorising yet more numbers and block capitals in no particular order.

7787fulham

I have recieved my west brom tickets but not my season ticket.

But i had the opposite I ordered my maximum of 2 tickets at £10 went through fine then a freind asked if i could get him a ticket 5 days later and the system allowed me to book another ticket at £10 not complaining more saying thank you FFC for letting me have 3 tickets at £10 each  049:gif