https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BT Sports.....merged thread

Started by Humbled, August 15, 2013, 06:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

Is ow free with virgin XL package.  :yay:

The Equalizer

Yeah! It's now free with the most expensive package you can buy on Virgin! How's that for value?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Humbled

I already pay the XL so it's a bonus for me... Was going to cancel until I found out this morning it had been added.
I will prob take the movies off though as I can't handle seeing the same movie on every single night and repeated 2 or 3 times a day.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Humbled on August 15, 2013, 06:37:17 PM
I already pay the XL so it's a bonus for me...

Same for me. Absolutely delighted this came through
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

licker

Anybody with the XL TV package on Virgin can get BT Sports 1 and 2  Free. The downside for me is i shall have to sit through Liverpoo vs Stroke titty  as the 1st Game on.  Virgin channels 547 = 548.

Alan

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on August 15, 2013, 06:37:52 PM
I already pay the XL so it's a bonus for me...

Same for me. Absolutely delighted this came through

Count me in, too...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

ffctom_b

twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

HillFace

I work for BT...

So, so sorry about Neil Warnock, Michael Owen, Tim Lovejoy and...well, just sorry.
The above may be nonsense

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

King_Crud

I've got BT sport and I'm happy except for the presenters they chose. Michael Owen? FFS

Legate21

I already pay the XL so it's a bonus for me... Was going to cancel until I found out this morning it had been added.
I will prob take the movies off though as I can't handle seeing the same movie on every single night and repeated 2 or 3 times a day.

+1 :Haynes The Maestro:

Unbelievable that they get away with showing the crap films they do, for the price they charge

Ged

BT are showing a game every Saturday at 12.45 so if you go to all Fulham s home games and a few away you dont get much use for it