https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SASCHA RIETHER SIGNS NEW CONTRACT!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, August 16, 2013, 02:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/august/16/riethers-new-deal

Keeping him here until 2016!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Ordar

jmh

rusty shackleford

before some idiot writes it ill stick it up first

I hope this wasnt our "imminent" signing

Great news!

Northern Cottager

Well boys and girls, let's look forward to tomorrow now!

COYW!

Ruiz11

Quote from: Ordar on August 16, 2013, 02:16:59 PM
Its been a very good day!

My thoughts exactly, finally reasons to be cheerful and optimistic before the big kick off.

Luffy86

Excellent news!! One of the best right backs I've ever seen in my time of supporting Fulham. Now I look forward to seeing a marquee signing.... COYW!!

General

Now to tie down jol, tie down berbatov, extend the bent loan and tie down Sidwell and maybe Ruiz (this season is his make or break) and a top CM to a long term contract and well be laughing. Feel like the squad we have, although a bit older is similar to the one jol inherited at the beginning of his tenure at Tottenham, perhaps better, which bodes well.

Whiteroom

KP_FFC

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

ScalleysDad

Quite possibly the highpoint of the summer. He was looking a bit unsettled and at times miffed during the Parma and Betis games so great news.
Now then Mr Jol use that pace for goodness sake.

FFCByTheRiver

Martin Jol Alistair Mackintosh and Shahid Khan are the worst ever and I HATE their lack of caring.....

/

Great news :D

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

RPhillips

Is this the "imminent" big signing recently mentioned? While it's good to extend Reither's existing contract to a multi-year deal, I certainly hope we are still trying to bring in (other than by loan) additional cover at the back and a creative midfield presence.