watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reither - I love Fulham

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 16, 2013, 03:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

"I'm happy to have got the deal done," Sascha told the official website. "I like it here – I love Fulham, I love the fans, I love the Club, and I'm happy that we could close this deal now. It's the start of the season and we are well prepared so I'm looking forward to the future."

This  man is a true footballer, seems like a sincere and honest dude as well. Here is to our fan favorite, Sascha Reither - The best Left Back we have had in years, and hopefully for many more!  092.gif :wine: 078.gif 082.gif 078.gif
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rusty shackleford

*Right back

but apart from that, all true!

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 16, 2013, 03:38:14 PM
*Right back

but apart from that, all true!

...He probably is our best Left Back too.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

OxfordWhite

OHfulhamfan

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JackyFulham90

Great news was key we kept Riether

Steven Ageroad

I've even put him in my Fantasy league team, good value and should score a few points.

HatterDon

I like the guy on the pitch for certain. He and Dejagah make us so much stronger on the right.

But, "I love Fulham, I love the fans?" Really? This is the same guy who -- a few weeks ago -- said "I was hoping to come back to Germany, but I wasn't able to make it happen." Let's not get excited over what these guys say at press conferences. They are all taught at the youth level what to say should they become famous.

for example

Bull Durham - Cliches
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on August 16, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
I love Reither

So like an old pair of shoes that are only slightly tainted Ruiz is dumped? Shameless.
Enjoy Sunderland. It was a toss up between The Stadium of Light or Anfield as the long trek for the season and a weekend in Liverpool won.

First State

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 16, 2013, 08:36:15 PM
Quote from: Berserker on August 16, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
I love Reither

So like an old pair of shoes that are only slightly tainted Ruiz is dumped? Shameless.
Enjoy Sunderland. It was a toss up between The Stadium of Light or Anfield as the long trek for the season and a weekend in Liverpool won.

I'm hoping to go to Liverpool but it will be just there and back in the same day.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cmg

Quote from: HatterDon on August 16, 2013, 08:29:08 PM
I like the guy on the pitch for certain. He and Dejagah make us so much stronger on the right.

But, "I love Fulham, I love the fans?" Really? This is the same guy who -- a few weeks ago -- said "I was hoping to come back to Germany, but I wasn't able to make it happen." Let's not get excited over what these guys say at press conferences. They are all taught at the youth level what to say should they become famous.

for example

Bull Durham - Cliches

I think what he really meant to say was, "It feels out there. I mean, it's a major rush. I mean, it feels radical in kind of a tubular sort of way, but most of all, it feels out there." But it loses something in translation.