more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Gender Observations This might cause Offence to Inaminate Objects

Started by Peabody, August 16, 2013, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Subject: It is a matter of gender

You might not know this...but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female..
Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in...but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once turned off....it takes a while to warm them up again. 
They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed...but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong Buttons.

TYRES: Tyres are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated

HOT AIR BALLOONS: Also a male object... Because to get them to go anywhere.....you have to light a fire under their arse.

SPONGES: These are female...because they are soft......squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES: Female...because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS: Definitely male... Because they always use the same old lines for picking up people..

EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because....over time...all the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMERS: Male..... Because in the last 5000 years.....they've hardly changed at all...and are occasionally handy to have around.

THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would be male...but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it...and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push...he just keeps trying

watfordwhite

" Egg timers are female because....over time...all the weight shifts to the bottom."
064.gif Have you seen my wife?  075.gif dear........

YankeeJim

Quote from: watfordwhite on August 16, 2013, 05:58:22 PM
" Egg timers are female because....over time...all the weight shifts to the bottom."
064.gif Have you seen my wife?  075.gif dear........

Has she seen your comment?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.