News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At 41 i cant deny i'm going through the male menapause.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 03, 2010, 10:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Crying like a girl after the Hamburg game. All these watch this without crying  threads etc. Everything is setting me off, what the feck is happening to me?  :012:

VB

I know what you mean Fred, Tis my Birthday today 45!
this Year will take some beating.
I tuned into talk sport radio last friday,
they were predicting the games at the weekend. 2 blokes in the studio. 1 phone in and some bloke called Gordon (x player).
the piece was just about to end when Gordon piped up
' Id just like to say something before I go. I've never been more proud to be associated with fulham football club then i was last night, (silence in the studio) you know if iniesta had passed to messi to score that goal they would be salivating over it for the next ten years.
But you know what they say at fulham ; theres only one F in Fulham.
One Gordon Davies
here come the Tears
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

KCat

He only said that because it was another Boyo who score THAT  goal .................and a Davies Boyo to boot !!!

Hazey

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

FatFreddysCat

Happy Birthday VB, but you must be used to crying picking the ball out of your net that many times  :59: . Shall we get the Slurrey v Middx game on again? Slurrey on the whole are many years younger, perhaps our legs dont have it any more. Over to you Jay ( South London White).

Scrumpy

I'm not sure about this 'crying like a girl' thing. Girls cry at Runaway Bride, blokes cry at Chariots of Fire.

On Thursday, I was holding back the tears in a dignified, glistening-eye manner. The bloke next to me was clapping crazily, the bloke next to him was blubbing like a baby. The 2 girls behind were ecstatic (but no tears), the old girl in front was very, very happy, the 2 girls next to her were just incredulous and the 2 fellas next to them were hugging each other and openly crying. In front of them was one lady with tears running down her face, and a boyfriend who looked bemused.

So, 4/6 blokes crying, 1/6 girls crying.
:028:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

KCat

,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you Scrumpy,  The voyeur  :005:

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

Oh for goodness sake. Europa is the League Cup of competitions. It was invented so that the big clubs who thought they were good but weren't could still have a chance to win something once better teams knocked them out of the Champions League. It is a long tedious competition that is pointless and unecessary and will come back to haunt us if we have to go through it again. Which we will if we can't win the bloody thing.

Still I did learn geography at school from knowing were these football clubs were. The clubs that Fulham played. The clubs that we played and beat. The clubs that were giants in Europe.Some fading giants maybe but still giants. Until they met little Fulham. Not just one giant fell but they all fell. One by one. Until only one was left.

Is it me or is it very hot in here? Must lie down for a little cry. Fulham in the final.  :012:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Remember, as we age, our testosterone levels diminish and our estrogen levels increase. I swear, since the day I turned 45, I have cried more in those 2.5 years, than I did the previous 25. The Hamburg game made my giddy but the only time I have shed a tear regarding Fulham, was when Danny Murphy headed that ball in at Portsmouth.

Tom

What the hell Freddy, pull yourself together and check yourself!
Fulham for life!

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 04, 2010, 01:16:34 AM
Oh for goodness sake. Europa is the League Cup of competitions. It was invented so that the big clubs who thought they were good but weren't could still have a chance to win something once better teams knocked them out of the Champions League. It is a long tedious competition that is pointless and unecessary and will come back to haunt us if we have to go through it again. Which we will if we can't win the bloody thing.

Still I did learn geography at school from knowing were these football clubs were. The clubs that Fulham played. The clubs that we played and beat. The clubs that were giants in Europe.Some fading giants maybe but still giants. Until they met little Fulham. Not just one giant fell but they all fell. One by one. Until only one was left.

Is it me or is it very hot in here? Must lie down for a little cry. Fulham in the final.  :012:
Superb stuff Flash, methinks Mr Hat has some serious competition here !

chez

Fat Fred at the end of the day your just a TART  :dft012: