watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pubs showing sunderland v fulham

Started by robbied1, August 17, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbied1

Hi, can anyone tell me of any pubs showing the match tomorrow??? Cheers in advance,

Ruiz11

Not allowed to show Saturday 3pm kick-offs on television in the UK (a long-standing rule to avoid fans simply sitting at home rather than going to the game).

Tomo

Quote from: Ruiz11 on August 17, 2013, 07:40:23 AM
Not allowed to show Saturday 3pm kick-offs on television in the UK (a long-standing rule to avoid fans simply sitting at home rather than going to the game).

That's not true I'm afraid The Famous 3 Kings regularly shows 3pm kick offs unfortunately they would rather show Bournemouth v Wigan than Fulham despite being 5 minutes from craven cottage.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

The Equalizer

Quote from: robbied1 on August 17, 2013, 12:18:36 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me of any pubs showing the match tomorrow??? Cheers in advance,

It would be useful if we knew which general area you were looking. I can name a couple of pubs in the Fulham area, but I'm sure that's no good if you live in Doncaster.

As Tomo said, The Famous Three Kings next to West Ken station often shows live matches, it also serves brutally disgusting beer. The Southern Belle on Fulham Palace Road also shows games on occasion, but they tend to be quite unpredictable.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tomo

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 17, 2013, 12:08:40 PM
Quote from: robbied1 on August 17, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

It would be useful if we knew which general area you were looking. I can name a couple of pubs in the Fulham area, but I'm sure that's no good if you live in Doncaster.

As Tomo said, The Famous Three Kings next to West Ken station often shows live matches, it also serves brutally disgusting beer. The Southern Belle on Fulham Palace Road also shows games on occasion, but they tend to be quite unpredictable.

Do you kno any in Fulham showing it? F3K and Southern Belle both say they are not showing it I can't seem to find it anywhere other than Walton at the George and that's a fair distance from Fulham.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

The Equalizer

The Oktoberfest Bierkeller on Fulham Road often show games too, but it's definitely worth phoning in advance, or you might be able to catch it at the Hop Pole in Putney, but that's a filth pub so might prefer that game over Fulham.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc