watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pardew, bitter much?

Started by Bassey the warrior, August 17, 2013, 05:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Honestly, I read nothing that wasn't true and it didn't sound bitter to me...if saying that Fulham was the safer option, then to me that is a compliment to us...hardly bitter, but I am not privy to Pardew's inner thoughts so.......

JBH

Basically Pardew is sick that he didn't get Bent and we did.

St Eve

It didn't seem bitter to me. more frustrated that he didn't get bent and Kinnear is breathing down the back of his neck

Logicalman

"Pardew did admit that Bent's spell at rivals Sunderland could have played a part in his decision to spurn the chance to join Newcastle and suggested the pressure of playing for a "bigger" club may also have put Bent off."

Really? Reminds me of what Bullard said when he left (oh yeah, that team are back with us again).

fulhamben

Quote from: Logicalman on August 18, 2013, 02:52:11 PM
"Pardew did admit that Bent's spell at rivals Sunderland could have played a part in his decision to spurn the chance to join Newcastle and suggested the pressure of playing for a "bigger" club may also have put Bent off."

Really? Reminds me of what Bullard said when he left (oh yeah, that team are back with us again).
its nonsense as bent has now played for (or will have very soon) charlton spurs and fulham. thats 3 london rivals
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Logicalman

Yeah, I know its nonsense, just every time I see someone refer to themselves or their team as a 'bigger club', its rarely actually one of the bigger clubs, just wannabe's - like Newcastle, Hull, etc, etc