watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pardew, bitter much?

Started by Bassey the warrior, August 17, 2013, 05:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

Expected a lot better from a Fulham supporter.

Willard

Hmmm. It's quite a change for the managers of other clubs, including big clubs like QPR, to criticise Fulham because we're successful at securing their transfer targets. After all we're nice little Fulham.

Changed days indeed. Here's to more of it!

God The Mechanic

Pardew just irritates me.  Not in an over the top Mourinho way, but he just seems like he'd be more than happy to make snidey little snipes to get things to go his way.

Fulham76

Quote from: Willard on August 17, 2013, 05:55:34 PM
Hmmm. It's quite a change for the managers of other clubs, including big clubs like QPR, to criticise Fulham because we're successful at securing their transfer targets. After all we're nice little Fulham.

Changed days indeed. Here's to more of it!

'Big clubs like QPR'... I like it  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

Bassey the warrior

bmasar

Maybe Bent just didn't want to learn French

Fulham76

grandad

The Tooners are still pissed off with Ruiz signing for us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mhbruce

Newcastle are a bigger team, so what league were they in when we were in the final of the Europa league?!

Willard

Quote from: Mhbruce on August 17, 2013, 06:22:58 PM
Newcastle are a bigger team, so what league were they in when we were in the final of the Europa league?!

They must be a bigger team than us because they employ a Director of Football. His name is Joe Kinnear...

RPhillips

Let's be honest, NUFC are a bigger club than us in terms of number of supporters and overall history.

Lighthouse

Bigger doesn't mean better and as Newcastle have been so poorly run in the past then Fulham is the safer option because it is the better option.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Old Count

Fulham Tup North

049:gif He just wanted to wear Black & White.
Luckily for us he picked the correct one.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 17, 2013, 06:57:17 PM
Bigger doesn't mean better and as Newcastle have been so poorly run in the past then Fulham is the safer option because it is the better option.
i read it as safer, because he wont be involved in a relegation battle
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Willard

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 17, 2013, 06:57:17 PM

Spot on!

My Toon acquaintances are very concerned at the "management" at Newcastle. They don't see Pardew as good enough but their fear is that if he leaves, for whatever reason, his replacement will be Kinnear.

No real surprise that Bent chose Fulham in the circumstances.

Andy S

I think Bent did take the safe option as Crystal Palace will be in a relegation battle all season as will Newcastle. Lets face it Newcastle is a dump and the only reason they get so many people watching football up there is there is nothing else to do. Times are a changing as all the big sponsorship comes from London. Has the average American billionaire ever heard of Sunderland or Newcastle I doubt it.

They have a lot to learn these boyos

More than a little tongue in cheek, but you know what I mean

Ruiz11

In what way is it a 'fact' that Newcastle are a bigger club than Fulham? Sure they can pack their stadium with 50,000 people but we have not been relegated recently and can also boast a recent final appearance in the Europa league. Old history counts for nothing in the modern Sky era, just ask Liverpool. Newcastle are an out of touch, self-righteous northern club with a clueless manager who has struggled at every club, save one season where he was carried by the genius signings made by Newcastle chief scout Graham Carr, not himself.

Ruiz11

In what way is it a 'fact' that Newcastle are a bigger club than Fulham? Sure they can pack their stadium with 50,000 people but we have not been relegated recently and can also boast a recent final appearance in the Europa league. Old history counts for nothing in the modern Sky era, just ask Liverpool. Newcastle are an out of touch, self-righteous northern club with a clueless manager who has struggled at every club, save one season where he was carried by the genius signings made by Newcastle chief scout Graham Carr, not himself.