watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shame about Maarten Stekelenburg today.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, August 17, 2013, 08:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

He was having a very good game up to his injury, though I have complete faith in David Stockdale to keep the goal until he comes back which could be a couple of weeks, maybe the WBA game. Could be an absolute bargain.

:yay:

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: Holders on August 17, 2013, 08:06:11 PM
Could be a serious injury.

"Stekelenburg says it is a bad injury but hopefully it's not as bad as it looks now. He had it before on the other side and it's not dislocated but it is painful and could take more than a couple of weeks. Kieran Richardson has a hamstring injury."

Worse case scenario is a break or major ligament damage I think.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on August 17, 2013, 08:10:20 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 17, 2013, 08:06:11 PM
Could be a serious injury.

“Stekelenburg says it is a bad injury but hopefully it’s not as bad as it looks now. He had it before on the other side and it’s not dislocated but it is painful and could take more than a couple of weeks. Kieran Richardson has a hamstring injury.”

Worse case scenario is a break or major ligament damage I think.

Stockdale has been doing his witch craft again.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Bassey the warrior

I really hope he's not out for long. Still, at least Stockers is still here, could well have gone to Hull.

westcliff white

reports in holland say ligaments and partial dislocation, and reckon will miss the next qualifiers for the dutch team

not sure how they know unless he had a scan up north.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

He just landed on it so I have no idea how he did damage. The trainer came on and moved his arm without any pain being show. So how it was so badly hurt remains a mystery. I hope he doesn't turn out to be Richardson of the goal. Played really well up to then.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Bit weird if you ask me. I would have thought a goal keeper would be more robust. Anyhow i don't mind Stockdale playing instead
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cmg

Fortunate that we have a deputy as good as Stockdale available.

I'm sure he will turn out to be as good as, if not better than, Jim Stannard..........Can't for the life of me think what brought that particular comparison to mind???