watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will this season be different?

Started by Mhbruce, August 17, 2013, 08:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhbruce

I didn't manage to watch the match through a stream, but from what everyone said, it seemed like we played very poor for at least half the match yet now everyone seems to think that we are going to do amazing...? Don't get me wrong I do hope this is the case but is it possible

fulhamben

Quote from: Mhbruce on August 17, 2013, 08:50:37 PM
I didn't manage to watch the match through a stream, but from what everyone said, it seemed like we played very poor for at least half the match yet now everyone seems to think that we are going to do amazing...? Don't get me wrong I do hope this is the case but is it possible
well the old cliche is that it is a sign of a good team, if they play badly and still win. for me im impressed we won without the the use of ruiz ashkan kaca amborebieta and bent. we will certainaly play better (although probably lose) when our big hitters are involved again.  defence looked hodgson good today, and everyone was busting a gut to get back and help out at the back. i reckon we would have been much more comfortable, if we were allowed to make the subs we wanted too and were not forced to use them on a left back dm and a keeper.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Holders

Quote from: fulhamben on August 17, 2013, 09:01:06 PM
well the old cliche is that it is a sign of a good team, if they play badly and still win. for me im impressed we won without the the use of ruiz ashkan kaca amborebieta and bent. we will certainaly play better (although probably lose) when our big hitters are involved again.  defence looked hodgson good today, and everyone was busting a gut to get back and help out at the back. i reckon we would have been much more comfortable, if we were allowed to make the subs we wanted too and were not forced to use them on a left back dm and a keeper.

That was my assessment as well.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on August 17, 2013, 09:04:58 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 17, 2013, 09:01:06 PM

That was my assessment as well.
yep,would have been so different in the last 20 if we could have put ruiz right maybe hugo left and berba behind bent.   
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.