News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you like me to add to the good news?

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, August 18, 2013, 01:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Mahamadou Diarra is nearing full fitness and should be ready to play some u21 games soon. He tweeted:

"I'm back but still be a 90% three weeks more. I be back very soon #one month maxi #inchallah."

In around a month, Diarra could be featuring for our u21s and possibly proving his fitness to earn a contract. Must say, don't we have to submit a squad at the end of the month? Maybe Diarra may have to play till January for the u21s depending on his progress.

twang

A fully fit Diarra would solve so many of our problems (so much better than Scott bloody Parker), so if there's a chance that he'll be fully fit before January we should sign him up on a very performance based contract before the deadline.

However, with his injury record Diarry isn't someone we should rely upon. So a new central midfielder is still an absolute must this transfer window.

fulham traveller

pay as you play, seems fair to me, we need him

God The Mechanic

A fully fit Diarra is the same thing as a fully fit Richardson imo.  You really don't want to be relying on them.

fulhampa23

"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Nero

Quote from: fulhampa23 on August 18, 2013, 02:59:12 AM
But we gave away his squad number?

Well he knows he not guaranteed a contract then and we have to prove he worth one

westcliff white

you can add a free agent to your squad at anytime, so he can prove his fitness in october and still play
Every day is a Fulham day

GloucesterWhite

ffc73

Diarra = Gygera and before that Bonissel

"Thanks guys but goodbye".  We cannot rely on players that have had major injury problems.

I would prefer that we invested in another mid-field option than being told the day after the window has shut that we have solved our centre mid-field problem by re-signing Diarra on a 'pay as you play' deal.

NadsFromMauritius

"Mauritius was created first, and then heaven; and that heaven was copied after Mauritius" Mark Twain
(http://www.facebook.com/BeautyOfMauritius)

JackyFulham90

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Obviously I was not saying we're fine now but to have him back is superb. On his day, he's a terrific footballer and would walk into our midfield. One bad injury, along with an reoccurrence from playing at 90% can be avoided, he's had surgery to repair his knee and as he said it now 90%. Should be able to play games in a month and then it's building on match fitness.

But yeah, we still need another midfielder him fit or not.