watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Joke

Started by Peabody, August 18, 2013, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

A  man goes into a chemists and takes out of his pocket a small whiskey bottle and a spoon. He carefully opens the bottle and pours some onto the spoon, he then asks the Chemist to taste, the Chemist takes the spoon and swigs it down. The man asks, "does that taste sweet to you"? The Chemist answers "no, not all" The man responds " that's a relief, the Doctor told me to get my urine tested for sugar".

epsomraver

Buffalo76

Don't give up the day job 094.gif

Fulham76

Quote from: Peabody on August 18, 2013, 02:08:52 PM
A  man goes into a chemists and takes out of his pocket a small whiskey bottle and a spoon. He carefully opens the bottle and pours some onto the spoon, he then asks the Chemist to taste, the Chemist takes the spoon and swigs it down. The man asks, "does that taste sweet to you"? The Chemist answers "no, not all" The man responds " that's a relief, the Doctor told me to get my urine tested for sugar".

Any jokes for us today???

grandad

Three pregnant women, a brunette, a special one haired & a blond were waiting to see their gynae doctor.The blond asked the other 2 what they were going to be blessed with.
The brunette said she was going to have a boy as she was on top when she conceived.
The special one one said she was going to have a girl as her husband was on top when she conceived.
The blond burst into tears & when asked what the matter was she sobbed that she must be having puppies.
Where there's a will there's a wife