watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

where was dejagah

Started by 7787fulham, August 18, 2013, 09:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7787fulham

This may have been asked already but where was dejagah yesterday?

Jack Fulham

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Picked up a knock playing for Iran. Probably knackered as well from the flight back. Oh well; three points is the main thing, should be back for Arsenal.

7787fulham

Will be good as arsenal will be left with slow defenders if any

westcliff white

Personally I would not change the starting lineup this nxt weekend, the creativity and movement will trouble arsenal no end. Leave Ruiz and dejagah on the bench for me.kasami deserves to start again
Every day is a Fulham day

Zu-Meister

Quote from: westcliff white on August 18, 2013, 10:43:23 PM
Personally I would not change the starting lineup this nxt weekend, the creativity and movement will trouble arsenal no end. Leave Ruiz and dejagah on the bench for me.kasami deserves to start again
leave kasami in, but swap dejagah in for duff.

JackyFulham90

There will be lots of changes next weekend maybe 6

Stockdale for Stekelenburg
Briggs for Richardson
Amorebieta for Hughes
Kacaniklic for Taarabt
Dejagah for Duff
Bent for Kasami

HatterDon

Considering that Dejagah likes to go forward ALL THE TIME and considering that the only person yesterday who showed that tendency was Kasami, I'd like to see them both in the lineup at home matches ... against ANYBODY.

Mind you, Duff did a hell of a job defensively in partnership with Riether yesterday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Stockdale and Briggs are forced changed... I would be dissapointed if Amboreita replaced hughes, and it would be slightly dissspointing for Kasami after scoring at the weekend if he was dropped for Bent.... Dejegah for Duff would be my only non forced change I think

IranianCottager

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on August 18, 2013, 09:27:33 PM
Picked up a knock playing for Iran. Probably knackered as well from the flight back. Oh well; three points is the main thing, should be back for Arsenal.
Iran did not have a friendly during the FIFA day, so it can't be that.

I remember in the friendly vs Parma, in the first-half, Dejagah had a slight knock and was seen limping. Maybe that's what kept him out vs Sunderland?

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: IranianCottager on August 19, 2013, 02:40:57 PM

I remember in the friendly vs Parma, in the first-half, Dejagah had a slight knock and was seen limping. Maybe that's what kept him out vs Sunderland?

Was a guess to be fair. No mention about him from Martin Jol either, hopefully find out he's fit throughout the week.

JackyFulham90

Bent has to start, we only had 1 shot Saturday against Arsenal we will need to be better to get a result

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 19, 2013, 03:12:03 PM
Bent has to start, we only had 1 shot Saturday against Arsenal we will need to be better to get a result
we could have messi upfront and it wont make a difference if we start with the same 4 across the middle. sidwell and boatang will get over run time after time. and no one will get the ball up to berba and bent. unless we get some pace back on the wings. we will play 4 5 1 and bring bent on for the last 20
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MasterHaynes

He had 3-4 bad tackles on him from Parma where their players went straight through the back of him. He was limping for a while after the last which was the worse tackle and normally would have got a yellow at least, shortly after he was substituted.

Jack Fulham

I'd like to see Ruiz back in the team, didn't have the best pre season but he always performs well against Arsenal because they let him play his game.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 19, 2013, 03:25:33 PM
I'd like to see Ruiz back in the team, didn't have the best pre season but he always performs well against Arsenal because they let him play his game.
thought his pre season went ok. scored a few goals and yes id have him behind berbawith kacka left and ashkan right if fit. if not ashkan then stick taraabt on the right
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.