News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa League Final on TVand where are you planning on watching at?

Started by AmericanJames, May 04, 2010, 09:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

Does anybody know of what channel the game is going to be on?

Where are you planning on watching at and with whom?

Anybody near Detroit wanna meet up to catch the game?
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Tom

If you want to come out to San Diego James, I will watch it with you.
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

Ahaha, Thanks for the invite, I would love too but on my college budget plus that being the only week i have off between the end of spring term and the start of the summer one I dont think making the quick jaunt out to Cali would be possible, might upset the folks paying for my education

timmyg

If anyone is in MD/Bmore, I'll be going to Slainte in Fells Point. We had FOUR (a record!) for the semi, and I hope to see some more next week!
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Logicalman

Quote from: AmericanJames on May 04, 2010, 09:25:05 AM
Does anybody know of what channel the game is going to be on?

Where are you planning on watching at and with whom?

Anybody near Detroit wanna meet up to catch the game?

AmericanJames,

If you've got transport, and want to take a trip into NE Indiana, come on down and join us in watching it mate, you'd be made very welcome.

Tom

Quote from: AmericanJames on May 04, 2010, 10:25:27 AM
Ahaha, Thanks for the invite, I would love too but on my college budget plus that being the only week i have off between the end of spring term and the start of the summer one I dont think making the quick jaunt out to Cali would be possible, might upset the folks paying for my education
Where do you go to school? You can watch the game and it is heating up so the babes will be out in force.
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

I'm at Ferris State University on the west side of MI, about 45 mins north of Grand Rapids. Yea the warm weather seems to bring the good looking girls out of hibernation around here

Augustino

I'll be heading over to a friend's place, we've got a small crew watching it over there. He has some fancy satellite and figures he will have it somewhere.
If not, we'll be hooking up the old laptop to the TV and watching it off there hahahaha.

Going to be a damn stressful afternoon !!! got my jersey and scarf all ready to go! COYW!

clintclintdeuce

Im going to be in Jacksonville Beach.... if anyones in the area.
The Dude abides.

Steve_orino

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 08, 2010, 06:01:47 PM
Im going to be in Jacksonville Beach.... if anyones in the area.

You been in Florida this whole time CCD?  Haven't heard much from of late...did you move down there?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Steve_orino

I've been able to get half the day off at work, so I'm going to come home, freshen up, put on my WHITE shirt and head to the Londoner in Addison (suburb of Dallas) and watch the game with the family.

Anybody lurking around and/or recently signed-up (I'm talking to you Judy) is more than welcome to join us to cheer on the boys!!
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

Steve_orino

@Borino09

AmericanJames

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 08, 2010, 09:45:52 PM
I rather thought i'd watch it in Hamburg  :015: .

If only I could join you in HamburgerLand, should be a great time for you lot.

COYW....FULHAM FOR THE CUP

boxhockcycsock

Gonna try to get some people from the SF bay area to meet at a pub. PM me if you are down  :beer:

Looks like the most likely channel to air it will be Direct TV channel 461 and it airs at 2:45 pm EST. I guess they have a significant amount (namely 1hr) of pre-match coverage. That seems strange.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

boxhockcycsock

http://www.fulhamusa.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=80549#80549

Looks like FulhamUSA has a listing of the gatherings that will occur in the US and which pubs they're at. I didn't find one near me unfortunately, but I'll try to put one together.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

HatterDon

bockyhokeyjokeyguy,

if it's not too late, go back on FulhamUSA.com and pm Nevzter or MisfitKid. They went to the Kezar pub with me a few years back when I was visiting SF [Liverpool 2 Fulham 0].

As for me, I'll be at the Lion and Rose pub in San Antonio with Ag, and with another guy from FulhamUSA who is flying down from Dallas-Fort Worth just for the match. I'll pick him up sober and Ag will pour him onto the return flight.

I missed both of the semi-final matches thanks to working [it IS the curse of the drinking class]. That poo's never gonna happen again.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

boxhockcycsock

Haha, thanks HD!

Usually people just call me boxyhockeysocks  :dft011:

I PM'd those two on FulhamUSA. If any FoF'ers live in the SF area and want to grab a pint and watch the match, I'll be heading over to Danny Coyles' in SF to arrive at about 11:15 am and then grab a pizza across the street (the pub has no kitchen, but allows outside food). PM me if u are coming.

http://www.dannycoyles.com/sportspage.html

I'll be wearing my 08/09 FFC shirt w/ Murphy across the back  :038: Hope to see you there!

Fulham for the cup!
Time is blind.

AmericanJames

so do we know what fecking channel its going to be on besides direct tv? i have not seen a thing on any channel's listings and im starting to get a bit nervous.

MrCheviot

Think it's DirecTV only, although I haven't search FSC/Gol/Setanta/ESPN listings. If it's on any of those, your cable provider's website should have the info (FSC has an updated schedule that's easily found as well).

I think I'll be heading to Nevada's in NYC..
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"