News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If you could choose just one away win this season...

Started by Buffalo76, August 22, 2013, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

I know we've got things up and running already this season on the road but imagine you're asked this before last weekend who would you go for? Me personally i'd go for Everton. I'm fed up of every season the stats about how long its been since we've won at Goodison. They seem to hold this almighty hoodoo over us so it would be nice to put this ongoing thorn in our side to bed finally. Obviously Chelscum would be next..!

KP_FFC

Rhys Lightning 63

Arsene Wenger, can't stand idiot. Killing English football, one step at a time
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

VicHalomsLovechild

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on August 22, 2013, 10:14:21 PM
I know we've got things up and running already this season on the road but imagine you're asked this before last weekend who would you go for? Me personally i'd go for Everton. I'm fed up of every season the stats about how long its been since we've won at Goodison. They seem to hold this almighty hoodoo over us so it would be nice to put this ongoing thorn in our side to bed finally. Obviously Chelscum would be next..!

Would be nice to get a win at goodison. Pretty sure we've lost every league game up there since being in the premier league, not even a point. Think I'll go for a win at Cardiff this season though. I remember what their dopey fans did at our place about 20 years ago & then had the cheek to go on & beat us 0-3 when the game got back under way. Like to give those foreigners a good going over at their place please.

bmasar

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bryanthebroom

Live up North and the missus is an Everton season ticket holder. Ever year I go, and every year is the same...

Still Chelsea for me though.

Alan

West Ham. Just because I'm surrounded by the b@stards!
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Chelsea is a good shout
but for me it's Spurts they are also (what Alan said) with knobs on ............
................and their team 2013/2014  IS the one that will awaken the sleeping giants  067.gif  and allow them to rule the world ...............
beating them would be sweet indeed

JoeBartramFFC

Chelsea every day of the week, and every hour of those days. I so badly want to see us to beat them again.

hongkongfulham

one of our champions league rivals, Chelsea will do...

malcbridger

Jack Fulham

The sad thing about our Goodison Park record is the closest we've come to beating them there in recent years was with a second string side due to our europa league commitments. Nevland nicked an early goal but they equalised then scored a winner from a throwing which should of gone our way. Could of got a point!

but yeah, Chelsea for me. We nearly did a few years ago in the league cup but sadly Kasami missed the pen :(

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 23, 2013, 12:13:17 AM
The sad thing about our Goodison Park record is the closest we've come to beating them there in recent years was with a second string side due to our europa league commitments. Nevland nicked an early goal but they equalised then scored a winner from a throwing which should of gone our way. Could of got a point!

but yeah, Chelsea for me. We nearly did a few years ago in the league cup but sadly Kasami missed the pen :( [b/b]

Down to 10 men they were as well AND Frank missed a pen during the shootout. It was all set up nicely
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Max Headroom

Cardiff hull or crystal palace..... More likely to be safe....