more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burton v. Fulham

Started by fulhamfever, August 23, 2013, 10:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Just ordered my tickets who is going?

There free scoring atm Burton we need to be careful. I would like to see us go far this year in the Capital One Cup. One game at a time easy does it.

Baider

Exactly the type of game for us to lose and this board to go into meltdown

Cant wait!

SKSW6

I won't be anywhere near CC for the coach and the last train back is at 8:30. Should be good for anyone going as their away end is a terrace apparently.

Deanothefulhamfan

They are a decent lower league side.... But that being said our development team along with a few squad players should be good enough. In fact Our development team is npt far off our first team actually on last seasons performances ;)

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamfever on August 23, 2013, 10:21:57 AM

There free scoring atm Burton we need to be careful. I would like to see us go far this year in the Capital One Cup. One game at a time easy does it.

How you getting down there? Trains from Preston are a pain!

JoeBartramFFC

Really looking forward to it. Would like to think David, Trotta and Kasami would all start, but can see this being Rodallega's chance to fluff his lines again.

David Allen Crankshaw

A pretty much full strength side is required to start the game. We can always bring on fringe players if we have a commanding lead in the second half.

fulhamfever

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 23, 2013, 11:04:32 AM
Quote from: fulhamfever on August 23, 2013, 10:21:57 AM

How you getting down there? Trains from Preston are a pain!

Mate from work we driving down. I provide the tickets he pays for the transport and food.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I'd like to see a mix of youth and experience.

Stockdale
Riether Hughes Hangeland Briggs
Boateng David
Duff Kasami Kacaniklic
Bent

MOR :

5 of us driving up...another ground ticked off the list...

Jonno

I'll be there - the fact it's terracing is a huge bonus! Driving from Peterborough.

Supermitch

Have been there before but will not pass up the opportunity to "tick the ground" with Fulham.

May well have a spare place in the car, will know for certain tomorrow so PM me if you may want a lift.  Will be going from Lightwater (M3 J3) 

fulhamfever

Liking the ticking the ground off the list vibe. I have 75 more after Burton game. Coventry and Northampton counts as 2.

Big Martin Jol

With all due respect to Burton we should be able to win this with a second-string side, and bearing in mind the need to a) rest first team players for Newcastle b) accommodate injuries and c) Give certain players match experience/fitness, I'd like to see something along these lines.

Stockdale
Grimmer-Senderos-Hughes-Briggs
   Duff-Sidwell-Kasami-Mesca
           Rodallega-Bent

Bench: Etheridge, Riether, Arthurworrey, Kacaniklic, Parker, Karagounis, Tankovic.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.