more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Message from former Fulham Chairman Mohamed Al Fayed:

Started by MOR :, August 23, 2013, 05:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Message from former Fulham Chairman Mohamed Al Fayed:

"I am on holiday and finding that retirement is suiting me well, so I will watch the match on television here with my family. I also feel that Saturday should be about your new Chairman, Shahid Khan. He is deserving of the special experience that awaits him and I know Fulham supporters will give him the same welcome and love that I enjoyed for so many years."

Bassey the warrior

Great hearing from him. I hope he makes a few more messages from time to time. Really is a top top bloke.

Count Berbatov

If Khan turns out to be half the man MO is, consider yourselves the luckiest club in the world
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Count Berbatov on August 23, 2013, 05:43:12 PM
If Khan turns out to be half the man MO is, consider yourselves the luckiest club in the world

Who do you support by the way?

fulhamben

do you reckon mo ever gets out of bed now? i mean i cant imagine that he was actually doing much before he retired
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SKSW6

Planned on turning up early to make sure I didn't miss him. Can understand what he's saying about not wanting us to be too hung up on him, but it would've been nice to say goodbye, for both us and him. The last time he saw us was the few thousand of us who stayed behind after the Liverpool match for the lap of appreciation, which is pretty depressing.

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: The Moose on August 23, 2013, 05:45:23 PM

I thought he was a utd fan, but over 600 posts on  fulham forum, maybe he is sneakily converting to the mighty whites :)

ToodlesMcToot

Shows he still puts the club over himself. What a great show of his continued care for the club. He's quite right that the focus needs to be on the new chairman in our home opener. Shad deserves his day.

Hopefully, Mr. Al Fayed will return to the club one day soon so that the fans can pay their tributes to him.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Berserker

Yes I think the Count said he was a Man Utd fan when he first joined us. Maybe he loves our  team a little bit as well, Fulham FC has a way of growing on people :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: Berserker on August 23, 2013, 07:13:48 PM
Yes I think the Count said he was a Man Utd fan when he first joined us. Maybe he loves our  team a little bit as well, Fulham FC has a way of growing on people :-)
i thought he said he just supported berbatov wherever he went
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

epsomraver

Quote from: The Moose on August 23, 2013, 05:45:23 PM

he is a Manure fan who condescends to come on here and give us words of wisdom

Nero

Quote from: Berserker on August 23, 2013, 07:13:48 PM
Yes I think the Count said he was a Man Utd fan when he first joined us. Maybe he loves our  team a little bit as well, Fulham FC has a way of growing on people :-)

Well we are the man utd of the souh oh damn that never happened finishing above Liverpool will do me I've grown to detest them oh prehaps  that's how we are like man utd