Juventus at Home
8 (32%)
City Away
16 (64%)
None of the above
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Sammyffc

very very interesting !! i agree that the win at city was majorly important for the history of the club but the europa league run was also as magical, even the pompey game to keep us up . what a club fulham is !

Tonywa

Although far less important in the history of the club or in its implications for its future, the 4-4 draw on New Year's Day 1985 at Portsmouth was just extraordinary.  To come back from four goals down at half time to draw (we could even have won) was incredible  and jaw-dropping. The most amazing afternoon in my lifetime of watching Fulham, although the Juventus game and the win at Citeh certainly meant more. 

Tonywa

BTW 'The Great Escape' of the 'sixties was a far greater achievement IMHO than that of a few years back.  We were a long, long way behind and the recovery took place over a period of two or three months, rather than weeks and included extraordinary wins against Leeds, Liverpool and that amazing victory at Northampton which more or less guarantee our survival was an afternoon I shall never forget.