watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bent will he start.

Started by mungos beans, August 23, 2013, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mungos beans

I want to put him in my dream team do you think he will srart and also last 90 mins.thanks

Sammyffc

doubt it mate, think jol will bring him on 60th min

mungos beans

Cheers.i have rvp and benteke already was gonna put in aguaro in but not sure about him as they might rotate strikers.looks like lambert or jelevic for me.

Deanothefulhamfan

I have Giroud, RVP and weimann.... Hoping Giroud has a quiet game tomorrow :)

Bent will be a good player to have in the future imo, but he is not fit to last over an hour at the moment... Can see him being brought on with 15  or 20 mins to go if we need a goal

Deanothefulhamfan

Lambert will prob be dropped now they have osvaldo.... hey what do I know... you put in whoever you think will do well, listening to other people is when your dreamteam goes wrong

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 23, 2013, 08:49:05 PM
Lambert will prob be dropped now they have osvaldo.... hey what do I know... you put in whoever you think will do well, listening to other people is when your dreamteam goes wrong

Don't think so. He's a deep lying forward whilst Osvaldo is more of a poacher. I expect both to play. Rodriguez will drop out.

Sammyffc

at least you didn;t make my mistake . i left bale in my team like a twit . i came 115th out of 115 in the fulham fan league hahaha

mungos beans

Hope giroud has a crap game deano:). Do you play premier league fantasy football. Jelevic I think as the baggies are woeful

mungos beans

Fulham76

He needs to start. We need to be playing with 2 forwards. Bent's pace will cause problems & take some pressure off of Berbatov & free up some space for him to do some magic.

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah im second on the fantasy fulham league :) good start for me

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah Everton should win quite easily at the weekend.... I dont have any Everton players though unfortunatley....

As for Lambert and Osvaldo playing... I would be very surprised but maybe your right

filham

Bent will come on for last 20 minutes in the hope that his pace will tell against some tired Arsenal legs.

Ruiz11

Bent will be on the bench, with Ruiz coming in to sart behind Berba. Personally I think it's clear that we should start Bent and try and stretch Arsenal's makeshift defence. Berba could drop in behind to Ruiz's position as the number 10. If only.

JackyFulham90

Bent should start but I don't think he will I think Dejagah & Ruiz will replace Kasami & Duff with Bent & Kacaniklic on the bench

Walsh

I've put Bent and Berbatov on... risked it!