watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ashkan Dejagah Midfielder

Started by terryr, August 23, 2013, 11:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

I've done a quick search and there seems to be little comment regarding him.
He looks  agile and quick and seemed  very useful in the pre-season against the Italians.
As I'm new here I don't presume to have a clear view as to his place in the fan's affections. I also don't pretend to have expertise to rival the posters on here. Just want some views as to how good or bad he is and whether he might not convert some of those flashes of brilliance into some use tomorrow.
Thanks

Bassey the warrior

Great player! Has formed a superb partnership with Riether. Just needs to add goals to his game and he'll be a top player.

Zu-Meister

first name on the team sheet for me, and has to play on the right. clearly unhappy on the left, and the sole reason of attempting to accommodate ruiz is no reason to break up the Riether/Dejagah partnership down the right.

Mhbruce

Injured quite a bit last season but was great when he played..

MikeR

I'm less enthusiastic than most here. He's quick, good on the ball, and probably our best defensive winger. Average passer & crosser, poor finisher, poor disciplinary record - although Sidders took the cake last season. Given how slow the rest of the squad is, though, his pace alone makes him almost automatic on the team sheet when fit.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Count Berbatov

No. I think he'd be a better striker. His first touch and control, and also passing aren't good enough to be a midfielder. Not a creative one at least
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

RaySmith

His strength seems to be as a strong, pacy winger, linking up with Riether. Often gets caught in possession in the middle of the  pitch.

HatterDon

Dejagah and Riether should be automatic on the right wing. Simple really.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Decision making and passing not good enough to be a top level CM.
keep him on the right wing where his direct running and strength can push the full back backwards

grandad

Quote from: HatterDon on August 24, 2013, 05:18:56 AM

For once I agree with you. Best right side pair since Cohen & Key.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

+1

MJG

Quote from: grandad on August 24, 2013, 08:36:41 AM

For once I agree with you. Best right side pair since Cohen & Key.
nothing beats Finnan & Goldbeck

JackyFulham90

I like Dejagah if fully fit he has to be a starter on the right