watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Options - we have so many

Started by Drake44444, August 24, 2013, 08:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake44444

When was the last time we had so many options in terms of a lineup?  A poacher, a creative/wandering complete forward , a few young wingers, a few veteran wingers,  Ruiz (whatever position is best for him) , some ball winning midfielders, plus Taarabt and Kasami who seem to be able to play any position from midfield to wide to forward.

This is great strength in styles.  Now it is up to Jol to make a system out of their combined talents.  I see it as a puzzle to be put together because the talent and possibilities are there.  Jol just has to make the best decision and choose the best one.  That said, assuming everyone is healthy I like this:

----------Berbatov
Kaca----Taarabt-----Dejegah
        Parker---Boateng

With Bent and Ruiz as supersubs , Ruiz at any position when needed.  Bent as the 30 minute goal scorer to run behind the lines.   Sidwell for whichever of Parker or Boateng is in trouble.

And I just left out Kasami entirely which I didnt want to do.  So many options.

The Equalizer

Loads of options - if you want a midfielder. How many options do we have for right-back and attack that are any good?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

It really will be interesting how many chances we actually create and the shots we take. More options in more positions but we are already suffering injury problems in defence. Will we be more exciting to watch?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

General

Statistically and in theory we have one of the best attacking line-ups in the league..

Taraabt last season lead as one of the most creative players in the league, offering the most passes and opportunities, bent and Berba both have great goals to games ratios and with frei, dejagah, duff, Ruiz, kaka and mesca we have more than enough competition on the wings... Our defence is also pretty solid, stekelenburg, hangeland, riether and amorebieta is solid and very few goals I feel will be conceded this season is amorebieta and hangeland gel... Says a lot that despite have 21 chances last match, Sunderland only made stekelenburg apparently have to make two saves.

Now we just need to strengthen our back up for RB, get a starting and solid left back in place and maybe one more CM like gargano and we could surprise a few, myself included.

Artful Dodger

There's the big IF....can Jol find a system to make them work? Yet to be convinced but would love a great season of attacking football!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae