watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HELP

Started by supersimmo123, August 24, 2013, 08:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimmo123

I'm coming up to the game today and my normal route to Waterloo has a hours worth of delays. Going to drive up.

Can someone tell me where to park. Haven't driven up in 17 years!!!

fulhamben

if early enough you might get a space up and around the crabtree. dont go to near the cottage as it has match day restrictions
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Airfix

If you're coming from the south, head for Putney and go for zone A5 as shown here.

Essentially, on Lower Richmond Road, anywhere west of Bendemeer Road.

supersimmo123

Thanks guys is it a pay and display around there? God driving is a nightmare. Is it street parking? If you have any exact road names this would be good as the sat nav is going to be directing me!

CravenCottager

I would suggest putting in Deodar road. You can generally get a spot round there. Likely to be pay & display on a Saturday morning.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

OxfordWhite

Go for Ashlone road. Free parking and not too far from the cottage (as far as putney rail maybe less)

OxfordWhite

Go for Ashlone road. Free parking and not too far from the cottage (as far as putney rail maybe less)

OxfordWhite

Ashlone road. Free parking over the river from the cottage

OxfordWhite

Ashlone road. Free parking over the river from the cottage

Buffalo76

I always park either down Crabtree Lane or go down to the end and follow the road round to the right, which becomes Petley Road, and try somewhere down there. Free on weekends. Its best you get there early though. No later than 1pm to be safe :54: