watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match TV Coverage

Started by The Equalizer, August 24, 2013, 10:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Can someone please explain to me why our game has a 12.45pm kick-off when it is not being televised?

I've just checked the Sky Sports listing and it has Bolton vs QPf***ingHA playing on Sky Sports 1. How the hell does that work?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Buffalo76

BT Sport are televising our game I believe.

Buffalo76

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 24, 2013, 10:53:09 AM
Can someone please explain to me why our game has a 12.45pm kick-off when it is not being televised?

I've just checked the Sky Sports listing and it has Bolton vs QPf***ingHA playing on Sky Sports 1. How the hell does that work?

NFR: Don't let us down Bolton  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Airfix

BT Sport, dear boy!

Short twit!

The Equalizer

Ah, nice one mate. Not that it helps me much as we only have a Sky subscription.

Too many bloody TV channels! If you want to be able to watch all of the sport it will end up costing about £300 a month!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Airfix

Or buy a ticket to the game...

The Equalizer

Sammyffc

Baider

If you have Sky Sports you should have BT sports..

Well we're on virginmedia and we got it for free as we already had the sports package. Got the game on record for a second analysis when I get in!

alexbishop

Quite impressed with BT Sports coverage. Interviews with Berba and Khan so far.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Logicalman

Same with NBC, they have excellent coverage and - unlike those Fox idiots - they actually have REAL footballers giving opinions, not some Irish league players who couldn't make it in Ireland (no offence to the Irish or the league).

Walsh

I like how the score is in the bottom left corner and not the top left with BT Sport.

Lighthouse

Sadly some of us can only hear the game. Sob.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VicHalomsLovechild

Yes but you can imagine our midfield and forwards making fast breaks. Something you won't see on TV

Mhbruce

Did anyone see the thing about half an hour ago on bt sport where there was someone demonstrating defensive tactics which these teenagers, it was strange...

Whitby Fulham

With BT sport I liked that they had a ex ref in the commentators box,but before the game kicked off the they kept on saying it's a north London derby and at half time they had a replay of one of the goals with Sidwell highlighted or so they said but it was Tarrabt.
But apart from that it cost me nowt so it's ok.